excessm new games YUMESAM/ HAGOKORO

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Ah nice thread, hopefully the english version gets released soon, this looks like an improved version of smash boy in my opinion, it has about double the amount of enemies and they all have interactions with each other when performing h scenes. The combat itself looks pretty fun, now you have a bow instead of just throwing rocks like in Smash boy

Reactions: LeonOne994

Untamed

Mar 8, 2018
I'm gonna keep an eye on this for when the english update comes out
Also, How do I save my game? I don't want to have to keep going through the moonrune intro and tutorial everytime I want to play
The hearts are where the game is saved

Last edited:

King_222

Feb 18, 2019
I don't get why Smash Boy got a Steam release, and an English version from the get go, while Yumesame do not have all of at this stage.
There is not even an English DLsite page setup.
Or maybe because there is some sort of "forbidden" content that the previous one didn't feature ?

Anyway, thank you very much for the links, you guys are kings ;)

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

Cologar

May 2, 2018
Hopefully it may get a dlsite official translation? Or if we're lucky it might catch the attention of =Together=

kinimod3030

Jan 4, 2019
Really sad, that it doesn't come out with a proper translation I actually wanted to buy it for once because excessm games are amazing.
I beat the giant girl at the end, is there anything else to do or unlock?

xXKayvinXx

May 5, 2018
Really sad, that it doesn't come out with a proper translation I actually wanted to buy it for once because excessm games are amazing.
I beat the giant girl at the end, is there anything else to do or unlock?
Did you do the subquests? If not press Q in a city and look for something along the line of サブクエースト. Can't recall if it's exactly written like that and atm I'm on my phone, but it should be that or サイドクエースト

kinimod3030

Jan 4, 2019
Did you do the subquests? If not press Q in a city and look for something along the line of サブクエースト. Can't recall if it's exactly written like that and atm I'm on my phone, but it should be that or サイドクエースト
I did all the subquests but now after I killed the giantess boss I just went back to the butler and the big guy and nothing happens. I've ran around the whole game twice now there's still supposed to be something. The 100% save from here goes up to 13 acts and I am at 9

Jun 26, 2017
I did all the subquests but now after I killed the giantess boss I just went back to the butler and the big guy and nothing happens. I've ran around the whole game twice now there's still supposed to be something. The 100% save from here goes up to 13 acts and I am at 9
After you beat the dragon I thought you will have to talk to a main character. I forgot if it is the old man or
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Shifune

Oct 22, 2018
Is Ver 1.02 on the links on the front page? The game is kinda buggy with certain scenes

kinimod3030

Jan 4, 2019
So the game is awesome and I figured out how to proceed after killing the dragon boss (at the bottom of the menu you can choose where to teleport and the exclamation mark tells you where to go).
So I think i beat the game and I got to the endless mode. There are 2 "mirror" and "fallen". I didn't get too far in them yet and there are still 2 question mark characters left for me so I guess later you will find these characters.

Did anyone figure out what the different rings and armours do? It's such a shame that excessm didn't translate such a big project of his into english with a proper translator.

Also here's a save for the endless mode.

Reactions: decker2

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
beating mirror 5 unlocks a new h event for Yumi , the boss of mirror 7 is one of the last two girls you can find, the boss of fallen 10 is one of the last two girls you can find

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
updated the 100% completed file in the op.

also the 2 new bosses from these endless mode seem to be the last for now...