excessm new games YUMESAM/ HAGOKORO

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
How navigable is the game if you don't know moonspeak? If it's intuitive enough I might as well give it a shot to hold me over till some manner of translation becomes existent. Also is it playable with one hand like Parade Buster and Smash Boy? Being a lefty means those games being doable with just the mouse was quite the pleasant surprise

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
well you can use the completet save on the op and then in game Q /アーカイブ to get all the h
and its also an improved Smash Boy so you can definitely play one handed
;)

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
How to enter in the gallery?
Q /アーカイブ (there is also a refight option)

also there is a new post on their ci-en blog about english translation

says the progress is slow because of too much text and they're looking for volunteers to help...

marrius1989

Jun 19, 2018
Alright. Thanks
I'm gonna keep an eye on this for when the english update comes out
Also, How do I save my game? I don't want to have to keep going through the moonrune intro and tutorial everytime I want to play
The hearts are where the game is saved

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
Apparently the game is just getting released on English DLsite on saturday, not the English version. My bad.

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
Where can you find the English version, of there is one? Has a patch been made somewhere else?

Also, if you already bought the game, would the English patch be an add-on you can purchase, or would you have to buy a whole new version of the game separately?

• Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i buyed ther games becouse ther shota sm is way beter then the other sm stuf also the art/animation is very nice
they also make animated paizuri which is a must have/buy for me:p:love:

anyway they posted that they plan to add new girls and maps next month

i will reup the op links then
(nothing new about the translation...)

Reactions: Forge Wright

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Probably. But as long as things are comprehensible on the mechanics end, the story (however much there is) is at most tertiary. (although I suppose this game could pull an MGQ and have a pretty engaging story to tell. In that case it'd suck if it was buried under jank machine translation)

Reactions: PoeTato