• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

excessm new games YUMESAM/ HAGOKORO

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
If I was able to decrypt the Data.wolf files, I could try tinkering with the translations and clean it up. However, my arc_conv is not decrypting the data files and if I can't decrypt and get the files, then I can't do anything.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Sounds like we'll have to wait for either an official translation, or if some kind soul does it themselves. Kinda sucks, I liked the last couple games, and it'd suck for this to be gimped by a duct taped together machine translation.

crazydave3226

Jul 26, 2017
for me until the official translation comes out I ain't gonna bank on any mtls cuz they're usually shoddy work

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
for me until the official translation comes out I ain't gonna bank on any mtls cuz they're usually shoddy work
Same here, it's hit or miss with most rpgm games since they're mostly the same mechanically. But with this there's no telling what kind of story or mechanics text will get FUBARed.

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
TouhouSE works to decrypt the Data.wolf of this game (7404 files)
It as been posted on this forum https://f95zone.to/threads/wolf-rpg-decryptor.16162/#post-1655769
Huh, it did work. I tried using that before, but it didn't work then. Welp, it works now, so I can use it to fiddle with the translation.
*Edit* Oh wait, it didn't work all the way. It did make the folders and decrypted some data, but not all of it, and that was the issue last time. Welp, nix what I said before. I'll think of something or just let it go.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
can anyone share the saves files i lost mine due to rebooting
i could tell you about the 100% save i put on the first page but that would be dump

so instead i cry about how long the promised update with the extra girls and map takes:cry::cry::cry:
the latest post is from 30.10 and about that fat guy...

Reactions: comoo

overlordvoid

Jan 3, 2018
Have a full save everything beaten. All characters unlocked ,lv 99, Maxed out gear and weapons.Everything 100% complete story and subquest.

PoeTato

Jun 4, 2018
i could tell you about the 100% save i put on the first page but that would be dump

so instead i cry about how long the promised update with the extra girls and map takes:cry::cry::cry:
He said that the update would release in november. Sure it's near the end of november, but theres still a week for him to release the update while keeping to his previous statement on it.

Oskar1899

Mar 27, 2019
Do we know how they'll be translating the game. I know it's either gonna be through dlsite or the creator with translators. I'm curious if anyone has contacted him to start the translation or if we're nowhere yet.

comoo

Sep 6, 2018

just a little improvement of your save last three losing events are solved