excessm new games YUMESAM/ HAGOKORO

gregoman3000

Apr 20, 2018
anyway they posted that they plan to add new girls and maps next month
They look very similar to the church girl bosses from Parade Buster. I wonder if they'll add more characters from other games into Yumesame.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i'm cool with reusing girls if they get new moves (like paizuri:p)
they all need different paizuri attacks also double paizuri like the bunny girls in sb :love::p:love:
like imaging all the girls ganging up on the boy with double paizuri or triple:love::p:love:

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
i'm cool with reusing girls if they get new moves (like paizuri:p)
they all need different paizuri attacks also double paizuri like the bunny girls in pb :love::p:love:
like imaging all the girls ganging up on the boy with double paizuri or triple:love::p:love:
Try to chill, man.

crazydave3226

Jul 26, 2017
also since i can't understand japanese i look forward to playing the game when it gets translated
hopefully sooner than later

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Machine translation isn't really helping, can someone tell me what the the mechanics of the game are? Are counters and such still a thing? It's honestly worryingly easy right now, more so than the other games. Hard mode, no items and no knowledge of anything, yet I've beat the first dungeon practically just mashing A; the stamina recovery is ridiculously fast.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
It's honestly worryingly easy right now, more so than the other games. Hard mode, no items and no knowledge of anything, yet I've beat the first dungeon practically just mashing A; the stamina recovery is ridiculously fast.
That's a little concerning. While it was refreshing that Parade Buster and Smash Boy weren't grueling affairs (although part of that is just the fact that unlike most h games, they actually control like games meant to be played and enjoyed and not a form of self flagellation) I was going to start this game on hard just to see if it's any harder playing on it first instead of only switching to it after playing the game on normal like I had done previously.

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Not gonna lie, I probably won't try finishing the game until the English language is out. There's too much I don't understand and I feel like I'm definitely missing something. It's still super easy, but practically the instant I started doing the keyhole dungeons, my DPS dropped to practically nothing (all weapons, including the new ones). At the centaur girl, I've never dropped below 60% HP, yet she still took at least ten minutes to go down because of just how weak my DPS was.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
Not gonna lie, I probably won't try finishing the game until the English language is out. There's too much I don't understand and I feel like I'm definitely missing something. It's still super easy, but practically the instant I started doing the keyhole dungeons, my DPS dropped to practically nothing (all weapons, including the new ones). At the centaur girl, I've never dropped below 60% HP, yet she still took at least ten minutes to go down because of just how weak my DPS was.
i wont even start till the tl is out sooo...

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
That could be like that one skill you can equip in Smash Boy, which drops the damage everyone does down to a tenth of it. Come to think of it, if this has anything like that in it, I feel right in waiting for a translation. How many items or skills, or what have you in both previous games that either have some serious drawback, or are actually just meant to make the game harder, would make trying to figure out the game hell.

Reactions: Julius

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
That could be like that one skill you can equip in Smash Boy, which drops the damage everyone does down to a tenth of it.
Apparently I've got room temperature IQ, because I checked my skills and that was exactly the case. Ended up clearing the game out pretty quick after that. Does anyone know whether there's a 4th difficulty like in the other games? I've unlocked everything and cleared every sub quest on hard, but I'm not unlocking anything along the lines of Inferno/LB. Did that get straight up replaced by the NG+ thing?

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019

Decryption key - TJa95H54zAEnsr8Ym-81JjbPnYKrDahkNJbWfG6Nd64

This is an unofficial machine translation done by Zealous_Fervor over at ULMF, so credits to him. If you're too impatient to wait for the official translation you might wanna check it out.
Simply replace the Data.wolf file in your directory with this one. You'll probably wanna backup the original file.

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019

Decryption key - TJa95H54zAEnsr8Ym-81JjbPnYKrDahkNJbWfG6Nd64

This is an unofficial machine translation done by Zealous_Fervor over at ULMF, so credits to him. If you're too impatient to wait for the official translation you might wanna check it out.
Simply replace the Data.wolf file in your directory with this one. You'll probably wanna backup the original file.
Tried it. Seems to be working... but it won't play the defeat scenes. Or at least not all of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maurrices