excessm new games YUMESAM/ HAGOKORO

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
so update is go i put it on the op:cool:

and i'm a bit disappointed it's just the 4 nuns and no paizuri:(

Last edited:

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
With the English version out, I look forward to reading the text. As I've found the text makes most of these games arousing. The animations are pretty bare bones without the dialogue.

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
Sadly this game is also a sequel to a previous Excessm game with a similar gameplay loop. I'm playing right now, and I see the previous protagonist's soccer ball in a case showing his friendship with the Dream Emperor, but because I never got to read that translated (and my Japanese isn't that good,) I feel like I'm missing out on a good story, or at least a connected one.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
its about some time traveling magic shota boys who save the world,
from evil onee-chan's who try to rape them to dead :love:
good stuff:p

MaydayM'dick

Aug 13, 2017
its about some time traveling magic shota boys who save the world,
from evil onee-chan's who try to rape them to dead :love:
good stuff:p
...What? Time Traveling magic? I don't know much, but I at least know that the conflict in the last game was because of the dream realm and the human realm's endangerment and this one is a continuation but only in the dream realm.

Reactions: Forge Wright

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
...What? Time Traveling magic? I don't know much, but I at least know that the conflict in the last game was because of the dream realm and the human realm's endangerment and this one is a continuation but only in the dream realm.
It's not really time travel per se but as he's not traveling to the past but anther timeline altogether.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
It's not really time travel per se but as he's not traveling to the past but anther timeline altogether.
the shota multiverse... the shotaverse
i just imagine all the boys teaming up and become the shota avenger boys :ROFLMAO:
fighting evil female thanos like space empress
who uses magic to wipe out all the adult males so she and her onee-chan's armie can rape all the boys :ROFLMAO:

maybe these games are like super hero (shota boys) intro movies like the mcu or dc did
i mean excessm games all have different main characters
the question is are they gonna form a shota league or a shota avenger team :unsure:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Circle0Trick