excessm new games YUMESAM/ HAGOKORO

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
looks like gofile is broken...
uped it on mega
Thanks for that, will try this later tonight when I'm not using the internet as much. Gofile might be broken but I was getting file sizes from 60kb to 400mb. Connection seems to just drop out at some point and do incomplete downloads.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
I'm aware of that, I meant if the developer may add new content like weapons or enemies but looks like there won't be since he jumped into new game.
next update for this will be the voice patch and the next game will be a Parade Buster type called おねショタ忍者剣戟ACT「廻るハゴコロ」it'll be a unity game(he made that little rock paper scissors to learn the engine)

I hope there will be 32bit copies cause text hooking 64bit unity is a pain

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
the new game looks like it gonna be about ninja

(also name is: hagokoro) i will buy it to:)

also here's the link to his free game

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017
I've got a busy work week right now and might do it later. But if you guys really want to see an English version of this, you should submit a translation request in the Translation section of the forum.

Reactions: PoeTato

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
AAAAA why are only two of their games translated!?
Parade Buster was translated into English by fans.
Smash boy was translated by the developer because it has a small amount of text.
Тhe developer is bad in English and because of this YumeSame has the same problem as Parade Buster (too much text)

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Parade Buster was translated into English by fans.
Smash boy was translated by the developer because it has a small amount of text.
Тhe developer is bad in English and because of this YumeSame has the same problem as Parade Buster (too much text)
I'm surprised the developer doesn't hire a translator who's fluent in English to handle translations from Japanese to English, but I guess that's their choice.

Dima1999

Oct 20, 2018
I think that the developer abandoned the idea of translating this game. It is useless to wait for something from him.

PoeTato

Jun 4, 2018
I think that the developer abandoned the idea of translating this game. It is useless to wait for something from him.
He already had said that he was either waiting for DLsite to do their translation of it (which would possibly be a machine translation) or that he was waiting for someone to contact him offering to translate it (whichever comes first).

Cologar

May 2, 2018
He already had said that he was either waiting for DLsite to do their translation of it (which would possibly be a machine translation) or that he was waiting for someone to contact him offering to translate it (whichever comes first).
We could also have a fan translation, Im hoping it will come to the attention of =Together=, but that seems highly unlikely.