excessm new games YUMESAM/ HAGOKORO

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
Hey peeps.

So, progress update.
I've managed to pack what I've translated and the game works.
However, I have a huge issue. I could only translate most of the menu items and most of the items.
As in, the dialogue text just isn't there when the game is unpacked. The files, for some reason, are not imported.
The translation is rough, but I will post it on Monday. I've playtested for about 10 minutes and it's much better than Japanese tbh. (although some items can have really funny or confusing names - like the skill smell solution, which basically highlights if a lever or chest is beneficial or not to you, in green or red)

P.S. Although I do not speak or write Japanese, I might contact excessm so we can work together on a translation, bringing it closer to fruition officially. Would be nice. A guy can dream, right?

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Honestly, just the menu and items alone would go a long way into helping people play the game. Good on you!

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Honestly, just the menu and items alone would go a long way into helping people play the game. Good on you!
Agreed, in that MTL version of 1.0 of this game it did work wonders. Heck, if you had some resource i could go to in order to learn how to translate these kinds of games id be more than happy to pitch in.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks to the patch, I finally got around to playing the game. Anyone knows what to do after you reach Emperor's Castle - A New World-?

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
Thanks to the patch, I finally got around to playing the game. Anyone knows what to do after you reach Emperor's Castle - A New World-?
To not spoil anything, wander around the whole place eventually you'll stmble into a cutscene. By that point, i hope you did all the sub quests.

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
To not spoil anything, wander around the whole place eventually you'll stumble into a cutscene. I dont exactly remember which cutscene it triggers, cuz i quite literally did the second half of the game in one sitting. but one of them involves talking to the queen lady, another involves finding your other self and doing the sub quests.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
To not spoil anything, wander around the whole place eventually you'll stmble into a cutscene. By that point, i hope you did all the sub quests.
Ah, I think I know what cutscene you're talking about
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Looks like what I missed was doing the sub quests, thanks for the info.

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
Thanks for the support guys.

Btw, how far have you got into the game? It seems that, for some reason, I have one character missing from the Archive. Other than that, I unlocked all subquests and finished the storyline. I'm now offered to go into hard mode, by pressing D in the menu. And I have some ridiculous abilities, but I am still not overpowered.

So I am curious, what equipment/skills/weapons do you guys(or gals, although unlikely lol) use?

For example, I use the weapon on the 9th slot, all good skills, as Armor, I got Spring Clothing (max def), although I did use to wear something different.
And the 2 more slots, I got:
Ice Flame Gem
Seven Star

I found the 2 to be the most OP.

And a bunch of random stuff that enhance defense and attack from the mirror skills, but I didn't unlock all of the mirror skills just yet.

What I am interested in is... does anyone have any way to defend against "excitement" attacks?
As in, resist them, decrease the damage from cumming? Stuff like that. Or which stat do I need to increase?
(I think Agility, but I might be wrong)

Cheers!

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Thanks for the support guys.

Btw, how far have you got into the game? It seems that, for some reason, I have one character missing from the Archive. Other than that, I unlocked all subquests and finished the storyline. I'm now offered to go into hard mode, by pressing D in the menu. And I have some ridiculous abilities, but I am still not overpowered.

So I am curious, what equipment/skills/weapons do you guys(or gals, although unlikely lol) use?

For example, I use the weapon on the 9th slot, all good skills, as Armor, I got Spring Clothing (max def), although I did use to wear something different.
And the 2 more slots, I got:
Ice Flame Gem
Seven Star

I found the 2 to be the most OP.

And a bunch of random stuff that enhance defense and attack from the mirror skills, but I didn't unlock all of the mirror skills just yet.

What I am interested in is... does anyone have any way to defend against "excitement" attacks?
As in, resist them, decrease the damage from cumming? Stuff like that. Or which stat do I need to increase?
(I think Agility, but I might be wrong)

Cheers!
I'm not sure about how to defend against excitement attacks, aside from some of the SP skills that iirc reduce damage taken from excitement attacks. There's also the option of equipping one of the accessories that if I'm not wrong, will make it so that enemies will not use any excitement attacks.

As for what setups I use, I tend to favor the Meteor Chain since it's absolutely broken. If I get a fever, I can literally stand in front of any enemy and use the first skill to spin their HP away. Another good one is the shadow beast thingy, the damage output of that if you charge up the bar at the top is pretty good. As for armor, I'm using the dream(?) mantle, the first 250 DEF armor you get in the game(or at least the first that I got). Mainly because I don't know how good the other armors are. And as for accessories, I'm using the Flame Dragon something item and Master Crown.

I have a save that has all archives unlocked, so if you told me which number on which page the one you're missing is on, I could tell you which one that is. Hell if I know how to get it though.