excessm new games YUMESAM/ HAGOKORO

ildioporco

Aug 14, 2018
Im playing the game. with the translation of a really kind guy on the internet who wrote about it before in this thread. anyway is it normal that i do shit damage? i started to notice it since the last enemy before opening the locked things. now against the enemies in the locked rooms/alternate routes i do so low damage. its not too hard with some patience and using some tech i could beat the bosses and enemies i found till now. but its strange i dont think they intended the game to be this way. am i missing something? maybe an upgrade or i have to create items with the materials found or somemething?

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Im playing the game. with the translation of a really kind guy on the internet who wrote about it before in this thread. anyway is it normal that i do shit damage? i started to notice it since the last enemy before opening the locked things. now against the enemies in the locked rooms/alternate routes i do so low damage. its not too hard with some patience and using some tech i could beat the bosses and enemies i found till now. but its strange i dont think they intended the game to be this way. am i missing something? maybe an upgrade or i have to create items with the materials found or somemething?
Have you been upgrading your weapons at all? Or wearing new equipment/accessories?

Reactions: ildioporco

ildioporco

Aug 14, 2018
Have you been upgrading your weapons at all? Or wearing new equipment/accessories?
yes i did, i tried even maxing out a weapon(level 10 is max at the moment) and still the damage i do is outrageous. im level 34 and im at the boss after the centaur. the vine girl. my defense is ok. the attack damage is low. my game version is yumesame 1.1

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
yes i did, i tried even maxing out a weapon(level 10 is max at the moment) and still the damage i do is outrageous. im level 34 and im at the boss after the centaur. the vine girl. my defense is ok. the attack damage is low. my game version is yumesame 1.1
Smashboy has a skill you can equip that reduces the damage you and the enemies do to 1/10. Maybe there's something like that you have on but didn't notice? (or didn't read right?)

ildioporco

Aug 14, 2018
Smashboy has a skill you can equip that reduces the damage you and the enemies do to 1/10. Maybe there's something like that you have on but didn't notice? (or didn't read right?)
i will check it out

edit: THANK YOU DUDE, it was exactly that. a skill translated to doodling was causing this. removed it and the damage is now fair.
this skill in case anyone has the same problem and stumble upon this message is the second from the top in the second skill menu.

Last edited:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
check the readme file,
they didn't bother changing the ingame version cause they only add some voice files they forgot in the 1.1 update.
but that is the latest version i bought it on dlsite dont trust me? go buy it yourself:cool:

but i guess it might be confusing so i better add this explanation to the op...

MezMez

Dec 20, 2017
Anyone know where to get the first sweet for Alt Universe Reve? I got all the rest, but just that one is missing.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
we now have some h animations for the next ninja game

there's definitely some improvements:p
but still no dlsite page...

Kocherga6499

Jul 9, 2019
Don't expect a translation to be made in the next few months... And it is better not to wait for the translation at all, since another game is being made, which means that there is unlikely to be time for translation.

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
Don't expect a translation to be made in the next few months... And it is better not to wait for the translation at all, since another game is being made, which means that there is unlikely to be time for translation.
What makes you say not to expect a translation in the next few months?