excessm new games YUMESAM/ HAGOKORO

Lurkermin

Oct 30, 2018
I'm not sure about how to defend against excitement attacks, aside from some of the SP skills that iirc reduce damage taken from excitement attacks. There's also the option of equipping one of the accessories that if I'm not wrong, will make it so that enemies will not use any excitement attacks.

As for what setups I use, I tend to favor the Meteor Chain since it's absolutely broken. If I get a fever, I can literally stand in front of any enemy and use the first skill to spin their HP away. Another good one is the shadow beast thingy, the damage output of that if you charge up the bar at the top is pretty good. As for armor, I'm using the dream(?) mantle, the first 250 DEF armor you get in the game(or at least the first that I got). Mainly because I don't know how good the other armors are. And as for accessories, I'm using the Flame Dragon something item and Master Crown.

I have a save that has all archives unlocked, so if you told me which number on which page the one you're missing is on, I could tell you which one that is. Hell if I know how to get it though.
My Build is a might different. I put on the item "Sweet Dozer" and the "Jizo Emblem" with my armor being the "Spring Armor" and my weapon being that blade that you have to first dodge an attack to use. the dozer keeps excitement at maximum so the enemies will always use their H attacks, so all i gotta do is click around the same time they catch me and io break free almost instantly most of the time (as i found the damage of actual hits to be really high once i hit that first angel mob) the jizo item makes it so climax damage is reduced, thus keeping me in the fight, as it were. and the Spring armor is packed with some stout HP regen.
I couple these pieces with Pioneer as a skill and the climax resists as well (because as you go through the story the first time, thats kinda the majority of your SP) yes, pioneer takes away the CG build (which when activated does return your climax level to 0%) but i was never the fan of using that anyway and rather like the bonuses to using pioneer. the climax resist skills should be self explanatory.

Essentially, i made my character a kind of parry/sex god. occasionally i do use the axe when i need the extra oomph.

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
My Build is a might different. I put on the item "Sweet Dozer" and the "Jizo Emblem" with my armor being the "Spring Armor" and my weapon being that blade that you have to first dodge an attack to use. the dozer keeps excitement at maximum so the enemies will always use their H attacks, so all i gotta do is click around the same time they catch me and io break free almost instantly most of the time (as i found the damage of actual hits to be really high once i hit that first angel mob) the jizo item makes it so climax damage is reduced, thus keeping me in the fight, as it were. and the Spring armor is packed with some stout HP regen.
I couple these pieces with Pioneer as a skill and the climax resists as well (because as you go through the story the first time, thats kinda the majority of your SP) yes, pioneer takes away the CG build (which when activated does return your climax level to 0%) but i was never the fan of using that anyway and rather like the bonuses to using pioneer. the climax resist skills should be self explanatory.

Essentially, i made my character a kind of parry/sex god. occasionally i do use the axe when i need the extra oomph.
Hah. I am currently in my 3rd run-through. And I am using that build as well, with Sweet Dozer, Jizo Emblem and Spring Armor (after testing around with various stuff).

As a cheat, what DID do, however, was that I activated Doodling so I don't get as much damage and get a breather. xD

But yeah, at the moment, I reached lvl 205 and I've pretty much maxed out all stats except Attack and Defense.

Reactions: Lurkermin

slanto

Jul 22, 2018
Excuse me, where can I get the 1.2 version? I downloaded the one that's on the first page, but that's still shows 1.1

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
we got some new animations:p

also estimated release 2021...

thegodofsky

Sep 10, 2017
Actually the complete english translation is supposedly being passed through dlsite's translation staff who are supposed to use it to make a better version but they are swamped with work so excessm doesn't know when it will be released.

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
Has the scene with the scylla (the tentacl girl) and the elf been released? Saw a thumbnail for it, but can't seem to find it in game. If anyone could point it out I'd appreciate it

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Has the scene with the scylla (the tentacl girl) and the elf been released? Saw a thumbnail for it, but can't seem to find it in game. If anyone could point it out I'd appreciate it
If you mean the one where the heroine elf girl is trapped in tentacles, that only happens during one of the story segments where you play as her. During the slime princess dungeon iirc. Any Scylla enemy can do it to her.

Reactions: Peasantry

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
If you mean the one where the heroine elf girl is trapped in tentacles, that only happens during one of the story segments where you play as her. During the slime princess dungeon iirc. Any Scylla enemy can do it to her.
Cool, thanks. Know if there's any way to repeat chapters or am I going for a new playthrough?

Kocherga6499

Jul 9, 2019
Cool, thanks. Know if there's any way to repeat chapters or am I going for a new playthrough?
That's very strange. You're not know about, what do I call it, "New Game+"? After finishing the storyline after final boss, you can see in Menu on leftward button "D" and text with number. Just click on that button and you play again with much harder conditions, like stopping hero while he's been attacked or maximaze your "Excitement" on battle.
ScreenShot_2020_0417_14_02_49.png

Peasantry

Apr 11, 2018
That's very strange. You're not know about, what do I call it, "New Game+"? After finishing the storyline after final boss, you can see in Menu on leftward button "D" and text with number. Just click on that button and you play again with much harder conditions, like stopping hero while he's been attacked or maximaze your "Excitement" on battle.
View attachment 622901
So that's what that does lol

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
new animations

also new girls

nore animation:

Last edited:

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
Is this game getting any attention, or is everybody focused on that Ninja thing? And speaking of that, will it be on sale on the regular DLsite when it's completed?