excessm new games YUMESAM/ HAGOKORO

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
Don't know where you're getting info about a new update for YumeSame from, the latest post on ci-en is about his new game Hagokoro.

Reactions: PoeTato

Circle0Trick

Jan 9, 2019
didn't someone already machine translate this?
i coulda sworn someone posted one in this thread a few months ago

I distinctly remember trying it for a bit.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
didn't someone already machine translate this?
i coulda sworn someone posted one in this thread a few months ago

I distinctly remember trying it for a bit.
Doesn't work with the latest version iirc, the one with the four nuns from Parade Buster.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
now there is a title card for the upcoming ninja game:)

i'm gonna buy that:cool:
also should i make a new thread about it?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
now we got our first ninja onee-san

looks like they gonna use the same program they used for ther free games
also that spear looks dumb:LOL:

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
now we got our first ninja onee-san

looks like they gonna use the same program they used for ther free games
also that spear looks dumb:LOL:
Yeah, the previous couple of games were basically practice for him since he's new to Unity.

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
From what I could decipher via Google Translate, it seems that the last girl is both an enemy and the main heroine.

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
It's so goddamn hard to improve and win levels.
I am stuck at the Angels one and just can't get past it. (difficulty is normal, I don't think I need to go easy, I mean, ffs)
I've beaten previous games at the Hard difficulty.
I mean, sure, getting gang banged and all that is awesome, but I want to finish the game at this point.

I got no idea what's going on in the menus, so I can't read shit.
Tried google translate with camera feature, tried some things, I'm still shit at the game.

Does anyone have any pointers for me on how I can actually improve the MC so that I can at least finish the game? xD

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
I'd like to start working on a machine translation for this game. Does anyone have any pointers for me? (I also mentioned this in the translation request thread)

Julius

Jul 9, 2017
I'd like to start working on a machine translation for this game. Does anyone have any pointers for me? (I also mentioned this in the translation request thread)
If you want to do a machine translation, might I suggest you try to at least proofread and edit whatever results you get into something readable. If you're willing to go the extra mile I guess.

blacknieve

Feb 19, 2019
I'll see what I can do. I also want the game to be playable so I can enjoy it myself. If I do that, I might as well share with the community.

Reactions: Julius