excessm new games YUMESAM/ HAGOKORO

Punk80954

Jul 2, 2017
anyone know if at least the machine translation is updated to the new version of the game? Been wanting to try this out but I see that the old machine translation doesn't work with the latest version.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
anyone know if at least the machine translation is updated to the new version of the game? Been wanting to try this out but I see that the old machine translation doesn't work with the latest version.
only 4 nunes where add:cry:
and it looks like they already work on a new game or something....

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
not sure if it's for a new update or game:unsure:
It's a minigame to test out the new engine. It will be free upon completion.

Bruh, I just want a translation. Not a new game. Big sad.
A translation is already in the works. It is moving slowly due to the large amount of text in-game and relying on volunteers, as the usual translator is too busy with other projects.

Reactions: Mighty_J

tonyboy82

Jan 20, 2019
Based on the provided completed save file, how can we find the new characters/nuns?
In the character database, there's onlhy one nun, but no options show up to view her scenes/actions. She doesn't have the "cv" prefix that all the other girls in the character database have.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
sorry got so disappointed with the update that i forgot to up the new save:(
but its up now

cell943

Oct 14, 2017
Based on the provided completed save file, how can we find the new characters/nuns?
In the character database, there's onlhy one nun, but no options show up to view her scenes/actions. She doesn't have the "cv" prefix that all the other girls in the character database have.
After you get to a certain point (after defeating main final boss?), a warning will pop up mentioning the version number. You can go into your warp menu to go to the area with the priestesses.

Reactions: tonyboy82

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Sounds stupid, I know, but how do you get the update? Do you need to re-download the whole game?
If you bought it from the dlsite, I think there's an exe you use to update it or something. If you did torrent, then you have to find an updated one.

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
If you bought it from the dlsite, I think there's an exe you use to update it or something. If you did torrent, then you have to find an updated one.
I bought it. I just re-downloaded the game but kept my save files. What mission pits you against the nuns? Who do I talk to?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I'm curious do we have an idea of a release date for the English version?
only post about new game no mention of translation...

Is there a full version link? or the game is still under updates?
bro its not a patreon game
it's dlsite they don't sell unfinished games;)
the only updates now are bug fix and dlc also translations
(also game link on 1. page)

ME5O

Dec 9, 2017
only post about new game no mention of translation...

bro its not a patreon game
it's dlsite they don't sell unfinished games;)
the only updates now are bug fix and dlc also translations
(also game link on 1. page)
I'm aware of that, I meant if the developer may add new content like weapons or enemies but looks like there won't be since he jumped into new game.

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Does anyone know if some kind soul is making a fan translation or not? As an official one is looking unlikely.

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
so update is go i put it on the op:cool:

and i'm a bit disappointed it's just the 4 nuns and no paizuri:(
Does someone have the new updated version of mega or something? Go File is giving me a lot of difficulty on my slow internet; incomplete downloads after 5 attempts now. I think nyaa and anime-sharing only have the older versions?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Does someone have the new updated version of mega or something? Go File is giving me a lot of difficulty on my slow internet; incomplete downloads after 5 attempts now. I think nyaa and anime-sharing only have the older versions?
looks like gofile is broken...
uped it on mega

• Love
Reactions: DudePersonA