excessm new games YUMESAM/ HAGOKORO

Fire1023

Oct 25, 2019
So apparently are translating it, you can either pay to get constant updates or wait for them to finish it and they will release the full translation (at least they have in the past)
The translation so far by these guys is actual pretty good. They try to update it biweekly.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
we got a demo for the new ninja game now:love:

game plays different from the previous ones
there are a lot more options, the animations also seam improved:love:
still no dlsite store page yet...

papey

Sep 7, 2017
we got a demo for the new ninja game now:love:

game plays different from the previous ones
there are a lot more options, the animations also seam improved:love:
still no dlsite store page yet...
let's fucking GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
anyone else gets no enemas in trial ?? [edited+jk]
Probably related to their next ci-en post, linking to which is surprisingly well-explained.
Iirc, Applocale doesn't deal well with Unity games.

Asking for all beggars/misers/persons-who-can't-bill-oversea, could someone share the trial, or point us to the right direction, please?

HoboCrawfish

Jun 24, 2019
This should work:

(yeah it's a really ugly link)

BTW, you don't have to pay for the demo, you just need a ci-en account to access the download.

• Red Heart
Reactions: sandsea_urchin

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
Asking for all beggars/misers/persons-who-can't-bill-oversea, could someone share the trial, or point us to the right direction, please?
damn this patreon bullshit for making everyone think they have to pay for a demo:mad:
luckily japanese devs aren't this corrupted yet, all they want is some likes and followers...
this will help

Last edited:
  • Angry

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
damn this patreon bullshit for making everyone think they have to pay for a demo:mad:
You don't say... That's exactly how it was :cry: Thanks for lifting the brainwashing.

That said, we're in 2020. Even some Japanese devs are starting to go AWOL, never to be heard of again (or under another pseudonym)... That was unthinkable back in the day - you never saw a single one quit without saying a sorry OTL and a proper goodbye.

If some of you are struggling with the fights:
- you gotta hover over the shield on the bottom right to block
- you can't block 'heart' attacks, you have to attack/disrupt them
- you can counter '!' attacks , clicking when the '!' turns red (and there isn't a boobie in sight :eek:)
- don't forget you have a menu on the bottom left. Your HP recovery stuff (and more) is in there.

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
there is now a english MTL for the demo, its good enough to play the game

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Oh, that's cool of them. Could someone please share the link again?

(I should have the tutorial properly translated, but I can't make it show - you can't select 'customtext' before the tutorial has ended T_T and the option isn't saved)

Kornuptiko

Jul 11, 2018
as i said its good enough for me to understand everything and i prioritise that the is finished. A proper english TL can wait until then

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
Here's the new version
Thanks!

As promised(?), here's the UI part. Most of the the tutorial & menu items. Of course it's not much and not professional quality. This isn't properly tested, so backup your files.
(and I had to change all my 'Mimi' to 'Bibi' :cry:)

sandsea_urchin

May 7, 2019
[being a Hero]
:love:
what's the point of removing a demo...
According to the ci-en article, they'll have another one ready in 2-3 weeks, so it's no big deal.
Apparently, they concluded the trial wasn't good enough to promote them yet, so they intend to fix a few things before getting the real one (ie, DLsite one) out.

But it wasn't bad at all in my opinion. If anything, the fights were very un-challenging, despite the aggravating breast-shield, and I'm not sure how they could make it better. It feels like a Parade Buster clone, without much of a side dish added on the table. :unsure:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
new demo:)

also here's a link for those too stupid to register on ci-en:rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
I take offense at "too stupid to register."
I'm too lazy to register. Thanks for the links.
but not too lazy to play their games
you can use a short nick name and password
give the devs a like and follow them it's free;)
(they even respond to english comments)