Ren'Py Abandoned Exchange: In Your Shoes [v0.3] [ThicccBabeGames]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ThicccBabe

Dec 31, 2021
plogo.png

Overview:
Exchange is a Renpy game that follows the story of Fred, who happens to be a successful book writer. He has a perfect life, the perfect career, and the perfect girl(April) who he's set out to marry, but his one and only flaw is that he's a sex addict.
The story begins as his so-called perfect life comes crumbling down as his fiance leaves him for good after a bitter argument but fate seemed to have a different plan for the two, as Fred wakes up in the body of his fiance.
Juggling his problems in April's body and all the experiences he has to go through, how well will he fare?
Will Fred recognize his flaws and turn over a new leaf?
Or will he fall to the tempting lure around him?
The choice is yours.​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-01
Release Date: 2022-05-01
Developer: ThicccBabeGames -
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Other:
ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 7.01.44 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 7.01.58 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 7.02.07 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 7.02.20 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 7.03.18 PM.png Screen Shot 2022-03-20 at 7.03.36 PM.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Jawanaut

Mar 28, 2021
Interesting plot... Not the usual corruption game. I'll give it a go. I like the art.

Jan 16, 2020
Yep it's gender-bender,

For now the story is very short and is just in the prologue phase with the gender-bender story. No choices to do yet.
So it's to early to tell a thing about this story. The drawings look like GGGB and could be better, but are OK for now.
Not much yet to tell.

Reactions: qawser

Udoroth

Aug 29, 2019
i hope this author goes the Uni route where they put out story content first and then add the drawings later

waiting for art often slows down release, and as much as i love the GGGB style i perfer more content first

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
The problem is that there is no gender bender tag, like some other already common tags.
I think body swap and gender bender are not the same thing.
In gender bender mc transforms into another gender by whatever means you can imagine.
But in body swap it's just that, mc swaps bodies with someone.

So, yeah, there should be both body swap and gender bender tags.

Last edited:
Reactions: Legend 123 and Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Bodyswap =/= Gender Bender =/= Transformation

Wait, why aren't the first two tags on F95? :unsure:
I suppose it's close enough to fall under the Transformation umbrella for the site.

swaghaver9000

Jun 19, 2021
not gonna lie, something about this artstyle, like good girl gone bad, has something eerie about it. Makes my skin crawl.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote