Ren'Py Abandoned Exchange: In Your Shoes [v0.3] [ThicccBabeGames]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

modus0

Feb 1, 2020

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Your grammar nazi license needs to be revoked. Clung is the accepted past-tense of cling. The definition you present is, at best, an obsolete definition for the adjective (not verb form) clung.
If it is still on google, and google doesn't say it is obsolete, then it isn't obsolete, and is still the truth. Sorry your wishes don't line up with fact. lol
And just because citizens like to make whatever changes to a language they choose, doesn't make it correct. I know Merriam-Webster has adopted it, recently, but in my mind, even that doesn't make it right. Jacqui Safra currently runs Merriam-Webster. He's elite banker 1% status. Everything the elites say or do is for their own benefit. I firmly believe they would allow jargon like that into Webster just to appease whatever political group of their choosing. You'll laugh at that comment, I am sure haha. But, it is what it is.

• Angry
Reactions: dontcarewhateverno

Back

Aug 3, 2017
clung (klung) p.t. & p.p. of CLING.

Respectfully FookU2, I disagree with your post and the followup comment. Firstly, clung is indeed the past tense and past participle for cling, the verb. "Clinged" is considered the incorrect usage of clung, but at best is considered nonstandard. Secondly, Google isn't an authoritative body nor an academic entity in regards to human languages. Thirdly, I caution you to beware of blindly trusting a single source to see what is and what isn't the "truth" for something just because that source says so (as you yourself have alluded to later on). Lastly, I respect the point you were trying to make and where you were coming from even if I disagree. Thus, I will overlook other parts in your post except I wish to remind of you something fundamental. You said...
Just because citizens like to make whatever changes to a language they choose, doesn't make it correct.
...suggests things are immutable. Remember however, all words are made up -- including the meanings behind them and the rules to apply them. Society by the whole agreed to abide by them. As such, "clung" is more appropriate than "clinged" for the instance you've brought up. Perhaps that will change in the future as languages continue to evolve; then, you'd be more correct at that point. ;) Again, I meant no ill will. This is starting to feel a little off topic so hopefully this will help to settle this little matter of how that one word was used in the game and everyone can just move on, lol.

Anyway, at the time of this post there are no reviews and no one has really talked about the game itself so far in this thread. I admit that I have not played this game. There's been exactly two posts from users besides FookU2 who appeared to have played the game, and a couple short can be found over at the TF site. Not much worth noting so far, eh? I suppose there's simply too little content at present, but I'll ask something anyway. Does this hold promise at least? Is it something to keep an eye on? What do the rest of y'all say?

Whatever the result may be, I hope y'all will find something cool to play. Cheers and be safe everyone.

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
clung (klung) p.t. & p.p. of CLING.

Respectfully FookU2, I disagree with your post and the followup comment. Firstly, clung is indeed the past tense and past participle for cling, the verb. "Clinged" is considered the incorrect usage of clung, but at best is considered nonstandard. Secondly, Google isn't an authoritative body nor an academic entity in regards to human languages. Thirdly, I caution you to beware of blindly trusting a single source to see what is and what isn't the "truth" for something just because that source says so (as you yourself have alluded to later on). Lastly, I respect the point you were trying to make and where you were coming from even if I disagree. Thus, I will overlook other parts in your post except I wish to remind of you something fundamental. You said...

...suggests things are immutable. Remember however, all words are made up -- including the meanings behind them and the rules to apply them. Society by the whole agreed to abide by them. As such, "clung" is more appropriate than "clinged" for the instance you've brought up. Perhaps that will change in the future as languages continue to evolve; then, you'd be more correct at that point. ;) Again, I meant no ill will. This is starting to feel a little off topic so hopefully this will help to settle this little matter of how that one word was used in the game and everyone can just move on, lol.

Anyway, at the time of this post there are no reviews and no one has really talked about the game itself so far in this thread. I admit that I have not played this game. There's been exactly two posts from users besides FookU2 who appeared to have played the game, and a couple short can be found over at the TF site. Not much worth noting so far, eh? I suppose there's simply too little content at present, but I'll ask something anyway. Does this hold promise at least? Is it something to keep an eye on? What do the rest of y'all say?

Whatever the result may be, I hope y'all will find something cool to play. Cheers and be safe everyone.
Google is just a search browser. If you go back and check the picture I posted, it clearly shows a link to a dictionary (which up until this point, I thought was Merriam-Webster lol). But, I agree it is too off topic, so I'll leave it at that, and just agree to disagree.

As to the game, I played it, and as is, there isn't enough to even justify the download atm. Basically, without ruining the intro, it shows a couple arguing, then shows them body swap, then shows him reading a message from her, then concludes the intro..and I don't recall any choices, yet. I'll likely check back a few updates later and see how it goes, but even the art reminds me of Eva Kiss. Still may be worth it to check later.

Reactions: Dysphorika

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
disappointing, tainting the female protagonist tag with body swap. Oh well good luck with the game i'm out!

M2xim

Jun 10, 2018
I really like the "EvaKiss art style". Can't judge the game as a whole since there isn't much to it yet but i hope to see more in the future.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Guy jumps into his fiancee's body to cuck himself... I'm in!
Just Curious. The Male MC is a sex addict, a part of His personality.
So, when He Swaps body's with his Ex-fiance, He/She will now become a Slut?? In theory.

His personality (sex addict) Will Go with Him, into her; not stay with his male body, a part of 'male libido', with her,...???

Here is the rub,...
The female MIND in a Male body; she will STILL think Female!!
So, unless SHE has Bi-sexual tendencies; She/"HE" will now be attracted to Males. (He will now be "gay" or at least Bi)

- Lucky for the players, that the DEV has 'kindly' removed/exited the 'Now' Male NPC from the game.
(Will She/'He' be returning to game at a later time?? (Doubt it. Homophobe's do not want to see M/M sex.)
or is this Game JUST about making another female MC a SLUT for men?)

It has been hysterically suggested (in games, written by men) that If a Female had a penis she would be in awe of it,
and LOVE to play with it as much as Men do.
"Oh, what an incredible sensation! This Is Awesome! No wonder why men enjoy this so much."
(It is Funny, Just How much Men are 'in Love' with their own Cocks!!) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now, let's assume that the Former Male MC was 'Alpha male'.
Once He is now in a Female body; He will ONLY be attracted to Females! (making Her lesbian)
"I am a Man; I cannot be attracted to males!" (have You NOT looked in a mirror, recently?)

- It Is Our MINDs which controls Our Sex drive (arousal); not our anatomy (penis/vagina) which is just a bunch of nerve endings. (No brain function in your penis.) So Sorry to burst your bubble, Guys.
Our MIND/thoughts makes US excited, which in effect, makes Men's penis' erect, or females 'wet'.

- So, Our Now Female MC would have to have Non-consensual sex (rape or otherwise), or have a female 'friend' to introduce HER to dildo's, vibrators, and/or strap-on's to appreciate; become ADDICTED to the 'pleasure' of sex with a Man/men.
"SHE" will Still Hate it; but will "Her" Lust/Sexual Addiction surpass her phobia/sexual preference to have sex with a man?
But He/"She" will Still Need to get past Her Mental block "sex with men is Bad".

Last edited:

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
I'll leave it at that, and just agree to disagree.
Disagree all you like, but you are objectively wrong. The past tense and past participle of the verb "cling" is "clung," and has been a thousand years ago (as "clunge/clungon/clungen/(ge)clungen" depending on person; we lost the form "clang" along the way). "Clinged" is found in some dictionaries but marked as "non-standard," which is a polite way of saying that it's wrong but some people use it—if we go by your own standard of language correctness.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
Just Curious. The Male MC is a sex addict, a part of His personality.
So, when He Swaps body's with his Ex-fiance, He/She will now become a Slut?? In theory.

His personality (sex addict) Will Go with Him, into her; not stay with his male body, a part of 'male libido', with her,...???

Here is the rub,...
The female MIND in a Male body; she will STILL think Female!!
So, unless SHE has Bi-sexual tendencies; She/"HE" will now be attracted to Males. (He will now be "gay" or at least Bi)

- Lucky for the players, that the DEV has 'kindly' removed/exited the 'Now' Male NPC from the game.
(Will She/'He' be returning to game at a later time?? (Doubt it. Homophobe's do not want to see M/M sex.)
or is this Game JUST about making another female MC a SLUT for men?)

It has been hysterically suggested (in games, written by men) that If a Female had a penis she would be in awe of it,
and LOVE to play with it as much as Men do.
"Oh, what an incredible sensation! This Is Awesome! No wonder why men enjoy this so much."
(It is Funny, Just How much Men are 'in Love' with their own Cocks!!) :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Now, let's assume that the Former Male MC was 'Alpha male'.
Once He is now in a Female body; He will ONLY be attracted to Females! (making Her lesbian)
"I am a Man; I cannot be attracted to males!" (have You NOT looked in a mirror, recently?)

- It Is Our MINDs which controls Our Sex drive (arousal); not our anatomy (penis/vagina) which is just a bunch of nerve endings. (No brain function in your penis.) So Sorry to burst your bubble, Guys.
Our MIND/thoughts makes US excited, which in effect, makes Men's penis' erect, or females 'wet'.

- So, Our Now Female MC would have to have Non-consensual sex (rape or otherwise), or have a female 'friend' to introduce HER to dildo's, vibrators, and/or strap-on's to appreciate; become ADDICTED to the 'pleasure' of sex with a Man/men.
"SHE" will Still Hate it; but will "Her" Lust/Sexual Addiction surpass her phobia/sexual preference to have sex with a man?
But He/"She" will Still Need to get past Her Mental block "sex with men is Bad".
Could be. Or maybe not. It's just a VN playing into a fetish, after all. Realism is so unrealistic.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote