Ren'Py Abandoned Exchange: In Your Shoes [v0.3] [ThicccBabeGames]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
"Disagree all you like, but you are objectively wrong......if we go by your own standard of language correctness."
It has nothing to do with having my own standard of correctness. WIthout going back to check, I'm pretty sure I remember posting a screen shot of what I searched on google, at one point. Of course, simply being on the internet doesn't make it right or wrong, but again...not MY standard.
And usually, when someone says "agree to disagree", they're basically saying "I don't care who's right or wrong, I'm walking away from the conversation and just letting you be right," and there's no need to come back and say "No. You can't leave. You're wrong, and you have to listen to more of me telling you how wrong I believe you to be." Pretentiousness is a disease.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
I'll take "pendantic posts that are bound to be deleted for being off topic" for $500 Alex. Beep beep What is "Arguing about Cling Clang Clung Clinged"

Tromilka

Sep 11, 2020
It has nothing to do with having my own standard of correctness. WIthout going back to check, I'm pretty sure I remember posting a screen shot of what I searched on google, at one point. Of course, simply being on the internet doesn't make it right or wrong, but again...not MY standard.
And usually, when someone says "agree to disagree", they're basically saying "I don't care who's right or wrong, I'm walking away from the conversation and just letting you be right," and there's no need to come back and say "No. You can't leave. You're wrong, and you have to listen to more of me telling you how wrong I believe you to be." Pretentiousness is a disease.
Dude, you started this nonsense by condescendingly accusing the game of getting the past tense of "cling" wrong, insisting you were right and insulting people who contradicted you, and then ranting about how dictionaries should stick to the "correct" way of speaking and not just follow what people actually say (so yes, your standard of correctness). You don't get to complain when people call you out on it.

The Google snippets you posted are irrelevant because they don't address the question of what the past tense of "cling" . To try to get out of admitting your mistake by pointing back to them as if they prove your case or the mistake was their not yours, and going "I said 'agree to disagree' and therefore anything after that doesn't count and I got the last word! (And even though I posted a bunch of times about it, including images to prove my case, I actually don't care.)" is frankly pathetic. Be grateful that all these posts are going to get deleted.

Reactions: AlliebuttDK

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
What's wrong with you guys? Take that energy and use it to be more productive, geez.
lol I'm being attacked for presenting my opinion of information that is free to everyone on the internet. These forums are commonly used for advice, opinions, etc, for the games. It's a common practice for me to make things known when I notice them, at the small chance that someone may care. Someone didn't agree with what I posted. I was attacked for my comments, in the process. Most people will defend themselves when being attacked.

Dude, you started this nonsense by condescendingly accusing the game of getting the past tense of "cling" wrong, insisting you were right and insulting people who contradicted you, and then ranting about how dictionaries should stick to the "correct" way of speaking and not just follow what people actually say (so yes, your standard of correctness). You don't get to complain when people call you out on it.

The Google snippets you posted are irrelevant because they don't address the question of what the past tense of "cling" . To try to get out of admitting your mistake by pointing back to them as if they prove your case or the mistake was their not yours, and going "I said 'agree to disagree' and therefore anything after that doesn't count and I got the last word! (And even though I posted a bunch of times about it, including images to prove my case, I actually don't care.)" is frankly pathetic. Be grateful that all these posts are going to get deleted.
If anything I said was taken as an insult to anyone who was attacking me, then that's their fault for misreading my comments. And I know you misread what I said because I never said "agree to disagree" means I'm attempting to negate what I previously said. I said "agree to disagree" means I don't care to argue with you anymore about something we obviously won't come to an agreement on, so I am leaving the conversation about the subject. And that isn't about getting the last word. It's about being the bigger person and ejecting yourself from a pointless argument about minuscule shit. But, sure...why not...these are my last words. If it's deleted, so be it. If anyone else feels verbally assaulted by this, and also feels to try and "get the last word", then go for it. Cause that's exactly what it is. Every time you respond to my comments, you ALSO are trying to get the last word. BTW...posting information about something I felt was incorrect isn't being condescending. I'm not high and mighty enough to feel above anyone else. I just see something I think is incorrect and I say something about it. Talking down to me as if you think you're better than me, simply because you think my previous opinions were somehow hurtful to others...that is a bit condescending.

Bloodpool88

Apr 6, 2021
Wow. So to get back to the game....my opinion is this: the game has potential. April does look surprisingly like Ashley from GGGB with bigger tits. I do wish there was a bit more content for an initial release but whatever. One question though, was Fred like a staff writer for some publication or an author, cause there is a difference. And if April was so smart why did she drop out of school? It seems to me, that Fred/April could just get back into writing cause he still has the skill and knowledge.

PS. Most of these games that I have played don't use English well anyway, so why argue about its usage if you know what was meant.

Reactions: Dysphorika

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.3
Size 41.0 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote