rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
If anyone is interested, I wrote kind of a scene diagram for the game.
I was negotiating with GuterReiter about making a mod and wanted to use it to find proper entry and exit points for modded content.
GR seems supportive of the endevour, although communication can be spotty sometimes.
But the scene diagram can be used as sort of a walkthrough. I skipped over some details I deemed unneccessary and there might be a missing scene or two, but overall, it should be pretty complete.
The variable names are not the actual ones used in the game code and serve only as a reference.

Variables are written in [] brackets. _ is sometimes used to clarify the variable is used for the choice as a whole as opposed to one of the options. {} brackets mean a variable is referenced / evaluated.

Sorry if it isn't as good as something like this could be, but maybe it's helpful for somebody after all.

Edit: Updated to reflect the fact that communication with GuterReiter has been re-established.

Last edited:

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
I have noticed that at the beginning is still answered, but then no longer. The communication with Guterreiter could be better.

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
The bdsm chamber scene its just that or Im missing something? MC founds and leave....
Yeah, that's pretty much it so far.
There's quite a few things/situations the game has hinted at but not (yet) delivered on, which is what made me want to create a mod in the first place. I'm sad GuterReiter isn't interested in having the game modded, but it's his game, so what can you do.

If there's enough interest, I can do some bdsm art and post it to the fan art thread.

• Love
Reactions: conho

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
Yeah, that's pretty much it so far.
There's quite a few things/situations the game has hinted at but not (yet) delivered on, which is what made me want to create a mod in the first place. I'm sad GuterReiter isn't interested in having the game modded, but it's his game, so what can you do.

If there's enough interest, I can do some bdsm art and post it to the fan art thread.
I remember a while back somebody on his patreon page said they were doing a walkthrough of the game but I’m guessing that wasn’t you. I never heard another thing about so I guess that guy gave up too. I know it must be frustrating to try and work with someone and they don’t reply. Just realize he is doing this part time and has other things going. I’m not trying to defend him but I think he spends most of his off time in working on the game and not on interacting. His lack of patreon updates kind of proves that.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I remember a while back somebody on his patreon page said they were doing a walkthrough of the game but I’m guessing that wasn’t you. I never heard another thing about so I guess that guy gave up too.
If we're thinking of the same guy here (Lord Ashram), I'm sad to report that he passed away from cancer earlier this month. He had lots of things for various games and was active on the site and was a chill dude. Lots of people will miss him. I wish all the best for his family.
  • His mod for this game works up to the earlier release of Chapter 15 and there's a link to it in the OP.
  • Here's his main thread of other mods and walkthroughs: https://f95zone.to/threads/84767/.

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
If we're thinking of the same guy here (Lord Ashram), I'm sad to report that he passed away from cancer earlier this month. He had lots of things for various games and was active on the site and was a chill dude. Lots of people will miss him. I wish all the best for his family.
  • His mod for this game works up to the earlier release of Chapter 15 and there's a link to it in the OP.
  • Here's his main thread of other mods and walkthroughs: https://f95zone.to/threads/84767/.
I’m pretty sure it wasn’t Lord Ashram. It was on his patreon page. By the way when I heard he passed it really bothered me. Never met the guy, never talked to him on this site but he seemed like a really good guy who enjoyed creating mods. He will be missed

Reactions: Back

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
I know it must be frustrating to try and work with someone and they don’t reply. Just realize he is doing this part time and has other things going. I’m not trying to defend him but I think he spends most of his off time in working on the game and not on interacting. His lack of patreon updates kind of proves that.
Well, he does regularly log in here and presumably reads his messages, how hard could it be to write something like 'sorry, I'm busy irl right now, will come back to you later' instead of just flat out not responding?
I realize it's a part time project and I've stated before he deserves more patreons - but he does not have them, so it's only natural the game cannot be his number one priority, he probably has an ordinary job to put bread on the table and a life besides that as well.
Which is why I never complain about the amount of content in an update - but if you check the scene diagram, it's evident the game has come a long way when it comes to content and complexity of updates since the early versions anyway.

Btw., I was not planning on doing a walkthrough mod but a content mod. Not that it matters much at this point...

rezaf

Jul 3, 2017
So rezaf, may I ask what kind of mod that would be that you're thinking about?
I'm not gonna go into details before I know I can deliver on them, but you can get an idea about which themes I might be going for when you look at my posts in the fan renders thread. There's more, of course, but ... we'll see. ;)

Reactions: Harmonyrose
4.40 star(s) 80 Votes