OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, how do I get Nicole, for example, to swallow Anthony's sperm in the club (Ep.11.) (optional: Stranger cum in mouth (if nicole_courage >4)? What does Courage 4 mean?

2haegar

Jul 20, 2017
Hello, how do I get Nicole, for example, to swallow Anthony's sperm in the club (Ep.11.) (optional: Stranger cum in mouth (if nicole_courage >4)? What does Courage 4 mean?
Hi OllisNews, nicole_courage is a variable in the game that counts events in which Nicole has, well, courage...

One example is in EP2, if Nicole asks Yanlin for her number there is +1 added to the counter.

In later episodes scenes are modified if the counter nicole_courage is high enough.

All opportunities to raise nicole_courage are listed in the scene guide as "Impact: Nicole Courage +1".

OllisNews

Jul 21, 2020
Hello, at the end of the game I am asked to save the game. How do I do that? Can anyone give me a tip. Thank you...

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
He just posted some pictures on his patreon from the next update. gotta give him credit. He said he would post more on patreon and so far he has. Just so you know it looks like, based on his polls, he will be doing one path for the vacation and then the other and it also looks like we are going to the mountains. So that means that if you didn't pick it the first time you will have to go back to Chapter 2 and pick the mountains option to get any game play in the next few updates. I have a separate save for the mountains and the beach. The pictures were pretty basic. One showed Nicole leaning out of the truck they were getting into last time, the other is showing them arriving at another cabin type room and the third is just Steve standing with his phone in the middle of the road. Can't wait for the next update. He didn't give a date but I would guess he going to try and stick to a 8-10 week release schedule.

JBNYC1

Oct 5, 2022
I will allow myself to interject. But not for the purpose of convincing or justifying myself. No one has to like what I do. It can't be liked by everyone, and that's okay.
But speaking of condoms... In real life, experienced swingers don't have sex with just anyone and watch their health. There is a certain category of swingers who don't like condoms, but they won't deal with you without a doctor's note. And behind the scenes Nicole already knew that. Maybe I should have mentioned that, that's my omission. And you shouldn't compare random characters at the club or wherever and old friends about whom you know a lot. After all, Sarah and Nicole may well have discussed how they protect themselves and how their personal lives are arranged. And you can probably remember the situation with Kevin. But I wonder why so many people think the characters are robots. Nicole, being drunk, succumbed to flashbacks. And being out of her mind, out of old habit, she missed the condom situation. That doesn't happen in real life? I wanted to, but I didn't do a scene about her feelings about it, because I didn't want to turn the game into a drama about STDs and going to the doctor. So don't make up inconsistencies where none exist. And let's not forget that this is first and foremost entertainment, a fairy tale where assumptions are sometimes worth making. How many players would want to see sex always in a condom? I don't think so. If you really start to find fault, I can do everything, even oral sex in a condom. It will be more even more realistic, isn’t it?

And now that I've started writing... I'll add a little bit about the situation with the guy who got his ass kicked by Steve. Probably a lot of people who don't know about swingers think that they always act slutty and that the woman in the couple is always a whore in every situation. But I assure you, when they're out of the game, they're perfectly normal people. And they won't tolerate insults or harassment to their loved one. And at that moment, obviously, Nicole was not in the mood for it. They just wanted to go home after playing enough in the store.
------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Guter Reiter! - I agree with your post. Creative artists can't please everyone, however, you have done a great job with your AVN. My suggestion is to consider everyone's comments (good and bad) and continue improving your AVN. Ignore the negative haters and keep up the good works, my friend. You have my support. Cheers! - JB NYC -

JMiki

Jul 4, 2021
Love this game but i would love it even more if there was a gallery mode or replay scenes type of thing. Anyone knows anything that i dont?

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
It seems he wants to go back to a 3 month release but he hasn’t given a date which is probably smart. That means (hopefully) we get something in April

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes