fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
I am new here and played it yesterday ~2 hours even though I wanted go to sleep. Such a lovely game you made, Guter Reiter !
It's so unusual and very special. Loved the start sequence, it was very surprising role play. There is great couple atmosphere and chemistry. Well done and godspeed!
And I hope of more stuff with Yanlin, Sarah, Alice, neighbour and the soccer guys.

Last edited:

Firefly

Modder
Dec 27, 2016
Unofficial Linux update (0.7):

May work with macOS, no promises.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
I am new here and played it yesterday ~2 hours even though I wanted go to sleep. Such a lovely game you made, Guter Reiter !
It's so unusual and very special. Loved the start sequence, it was very surprising role play. There is great couple atmosphere and chemistry. Well done and godspeed!
And I hope of more stuff with Yanlin, Sarah, Alice, neighbour and the soccer guys.
Thank you friend for your feedback! This is still just the beginning and I present the characters to the players. In the future each of them will have its own story)

Reactions: Budokai

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Frankly speaking, I'm already a little confused in terms. What kind of situations do you mean?
A cuckquean is the female equivalent of the male cuckold. Comes from the Old English word cwene, meaning Queen. The true cuckquean will be a willing participant in the sex act between her husband and the other female.

As you have listed alpha cuckold in your lists of fetishes / kinks, I wondered if we would get the same sort of option for Nicole.

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
A cuckquean is the female equivalent of the male cuckold. Comes from the Old English word cwene, meaning Queen. The true cuckquean will be a willing participant in the sex act between her husband and the other female.

As you have listed alpha cuckold in your lists of fetishes / kinks, I wondered if we would get the same sort of option for Nicole.
Oh, yes, of course! )

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep. 7 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

D

Deleted member 2650067

Is there an official android release of episode 7 yet?

Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Update 11/02/2021

Here is the Italian translation of "Exciting games" version "8Basic".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".
The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

The link is:
Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Exciting games" versione "8Basic".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".
La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

########################################################

Here is the Italian translation of "Exciting games" version "7Basic".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:

The translation is provided in two formats: .exe (self-extracting) and .zip. It is not necessary to use both.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Exciting games" versione "7Basic".
Questa traduzione "non e' ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link e':

La traduzione viene fornita in due formati: .exe (autoestraente) e .zip. Non e' necessario utilizzarle entrambe.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

Last edited:

acondo

Jul 23, 2020
Ok, I played it, I shouldn’t have, I should have listen to the tags. My curiosity took the best of me:devilish:

I see the positive comments, but, the renders are not that good, and there is nothing original in the story, there are dozens of games with the exact same premise of a couple that wants to spice things up, the developers always say that is not NTR because they both wanted it, but we all know how these games end, with the wife becoming a huge slut, like 20 people gangbang kind of a slut, and with the protagonist as an emasculated cuck, fighting with himself at the fact that he gets off seeing his wife get fucked by 20 people.

Just by reading the description on the first page you can tell how the story will go… the Adventurous Couple kind of way:cry:

Guter Reiter

Game Developer
Oct 6, 2020
Ok, I played it, I shouldn’t have, I should have listen to the tags. My curiosity took the best of me:devilish:

I see the positive comments, but, the renders are not that good, and there is nothing original in the story, there are dozens of games with the exact same premise of a couple that wants to spice things up, the developers always say that is not NTR because they both wanted it, but we all know how these games end, with the wife becoming a huge slut, like 20 people gangbang kind of a slut, and with the protagonist as an emasculated cuck, fighting with himself at the fact that he gets off seeing his wife get fucked by 20 people.

Just by reading the description on the first page you can tell how the story will go… the Adventurous Couple kind of way:cry:
Thank you for your feedback, Friend. I know the game you are talking about. However, I have a completely different philosophy in my story. I liked the TAC author's idea, but I didn't like the way his story went. In the end, I decided to make the game the way I see it. And if to reason so, here all games one way or another end the same. Harems, incest, "you are a young man who..." and so on. Various types of sex and kinks. The only question is who and how does it.

Last edited:

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Thank you for your feedback, Friend. I know the game you are talking about. However, I have a completely different philosophy in my story. I liked the TAC author's idea, but I didn't like the way his story went. In the end, I decided to make the game the way I see it. And if to reason so, here all games one way or another end the same. Harems, incest, "you are a young man who..." and so on. Various types of sex and kinks. The only question is who and how does it.
I really wanted to play TAC, but after reading a few comments and looking at a walk through, I realized it wasn't for me.
I also don't want something where you suddenly want your wife to give a complete stranger a blow job and each time she fucks someone it seems to get more extreme.
At the moment you have MC and Nicole slowly discovering their kinks together. For me, it is a good beginning.

I doubt you will have enough time or resources to cater to everyone's desires.
What happens if I want Nicole to only give Mr X a blow job but not to fuck him?
Or if we go to a couples house : is there swapping, or a choice for one of them leaving for work so there can be a threesome.
Maybe I want to be the only person that can cum inside my wife.
Are there rules in place (eg. condom use required for intercourse) for activities and who gets to make them (and what happens if they are broken)?

So far you have been good with answering questions and are open about your intentions.
Just make the game you want. You will never please everyone. People can chose to play or not. The only problem with playing while it is still in early development is that it can go in unexpected / unwanted directions.

Smellfire

Sep 4, 2019
Its not bad, please get someone to redo the English/Engrish though please. It detracts so much from the story when they speak so badly.

If English isn't your first langauge then get someone to go through it for you.

Other than that, good work.

4.40 star(s) 80 Votes