4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Here an unofficial android port of Exes Assault: (fixed Ivaan naked softtalk sprite not appearing)
Link:
mirror:

---

I honestly, didn't intend to post it since if someone going to post the itch version, it would be obsolete. However, since alot of people want it, I decided to just give it away. There shouldn't be any error, played through Ivaan route just fine. However, if you do encounter an error, tag me and provide me with the error log so I can fix it ASAP.

Also I removed the affection requirement for choosing route. So regardless of the affection you gained in the first part of the game, you will still be able to choose any of the available route you want. (However, do remember in this early access only Ivaan and Jacob route is complete, Gabriel at 60%, and Kevin unknown %)

Last edited:

Ragnafia

Apr 4, 2022
Here an unofficial android port of Exes Assault:
Pixeldrain

---

I honestly, didn't intend to post it since if someone going to post the itch version, it would be obsolete. However, since alot of people want it, I decided to just give it away. There shouldn't be any error, played through Ivaan route just fine. However, if you do encounter an error, tag me and provide me with the error log so I can fix it ASAP.

Also I removed the affection requirement for choosing route. So regardless of the affection you gained in the first part of the game, you will still be able to choose any of the available route you want. (However, do remember in this early access only Ivaan and Jacob route is complete, Gabriel at 60%, and Kevin unknown %)
Thank you so much

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
Here an unofficial android port of Exes Assault:
Pixeldrain

---

Is there any other link like mega ,gofile etc. Pls
Pixeldrain won't open

Yaoi_lover96

Feb 23, 2020
Here an unofficial android port of Exes Assault: (fixed Ivaan naked softtalk sprite not appearing)

---

Still wont open is any other option?
If not then thats okay

kardans

Feb 2, 2022
Thank you all for uploads :>
One question: it there any guide for this game? By trying to get into Ivaan's route (by trying to get all the points from him) i'm either stuck with Jacob or no one at all and gameover

ZelvanInRow

Sep 19, 2019
Thank you all for uploads :>
One question: it there any guide for this game? By trying to get into Ivaan's route (by trying to get all the points from him) i'm either stuck with Jacob or no one at all and gameover
You need to constantly choose the correct option with his food, get his affection in choice. Rollback when you made a choice but there is no notification of you receiving an affection point.
When you have sufficient affection, sometimes you get bonus affection points as the story progress outside of choice.
Try to not make him overly jealous by sleeping around (ex: with gabriel, jacob, or gloryhole).

But honestly, he is not worth it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kardans

Feb 2, 2022
You need to constantly choose the correct option with his food, get his affection in choice. Rollback when you made a choice but there is no notification of you receiving an affection point.
When you have sufficient affection, sometimes you get bonus affection points as the story progress outside of choice.
Try to not make him overly jealous by sleeping around (ex: with gabriel, jacob, or gloryhole).
Ah, i see... Well. i'll try to be not stressed out that much i guess :> Thanks for the tip :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes