4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Where'd the catboi come from?
Not opposed, just very curious.
I made him for a custom render for a Exile tier patron before I had clarified I didn’t really plan on creating brand new non game characters for the customs. Seeing as he already exists now, he might show up in some capacity in the future.

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
I made him for a custom render for a Exile tier patron before I had clarified I didn’t really plan on creating brand new non game characters for the customs. Seeing as he already exists now, he might show up in some capacity in the future.
Don't even know how I forgot about that. Can't wait for the release!!

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Is it possible to alter my choice regarding whether or not i'm interested in Tahir with out replaying? Or am I (not, pun intended) fucked?

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Is it possible to alter my choice regarding whether or not i'm interested in Tahir with out replaying? Or am I (not, pun intended) fucked?
Well, I don't know if you're saying you chose him or rejected him, but I will probably give people at least a second chance with most love interests by the end of next chapter before they become "locked in" sort of. But you will miss pretty much all his stuff in this update if you've rejected him.

Also I'll probably give people ways to end/screw up their relationships in the future too.

EDIT: Also if you're his fuck buddy, you can still get scenes with him. You just might not get all his little more romantic bits.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Well, I don't know if you're saying you chose him or rejected him, but I will probably give people at least a second chance with most love interests by the end of next chapter before they become "locked in" sort of. But you will miss pretty much all his stuff in this update if you've rejected him.

Also I'll probably give people ways to end/screw up their relationships in the future too.

EDIT: Also if you're his fuck buddy, you can still get scenes with him. You just might not get all his little more romantic bits.
Yeah, i think i accidentally hit "reject" there in the alleyway.......

Grizloy

May 3, 2019
Is there any plans on expanding the trial scene? As far as I understand, currently there's no way to win the trial if you've spent the night with Tahir (you simply won't get enough points), which is... kind of disappointing (I mean, I really like Astrid and her sleeping scene with accepting her dick seems to have some potential importance, but Tahir is just too cute to skip on him). Or is it an intentional part of the story (like, losing the trial because of sleeping with Tahir and not being close enough to Astrid gonna be played in some way, like Astrid being less protective in defending the MC during the fight or something)?

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes