4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
looking trough the update images, i missed the sex with astrid in the arena; need to be only on her path to see it? i also chose her to train with
I was pursuing Astrid and Khadija in the same playthrough and got that scene, chose her for training too. I didn't turn down any straight side flings either. Did you happen to not have Astrid stay overnight, or did you try to fuck her when she wasn't ready for it?

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
im on romance path with the concubine, boyfriend with tahir and astrid as sub/romance, and chose her to stay overnight in ch2 :alien: also fucking harem boi in ch3 doesnt count as i checked

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
looking trough the update images, i missed the sex with astrid in the arena; need to be only on her path to see it? i also chose her to train with
If you're Tahir's boyfriend he automatically gets paired with you for the team fights later. Otherwise it's based on how high her relationship points with you are. To get the actual sex scene though you need to have very high points. Otherwise it might not go the way you want.

jhustrue

Mar 3, 2020
I'm curious about why you let us pick the gender of the lawyer. Do you plan to have him/her ever reappear or was that choice just for giggles? timepants

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
If you're Tahir's boyfriend he automatically gets paired with you for the team fights later. Otherwise it's based on how high her relationship points with you are. To get the actual sex scene though you need to have very high points. Otherwise it might not go the way you want.
seems its true, chose tahir as fuckbuddy and got paired with astrid in arena :D

peraang

Jul 14, 2020
I'm curious about why you let us pick the gender of the lawyer. Do you plan to have him/her ever reappear or was that choice just for giggles? timepants
If a large number of court dramas I've seen thought me anything (they didn't), it's that you should go for either a blonde sexy female lawyer or Alan Shore/Danny Crane type

• Haha
Reactions: jhustrue

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
If a large number of court dramas I've seen thought me anything (they didn't), it's that you should go for either a blonde sexy female lawyer or Alan Shore/Danny Crane type
In real life definitely Alan Shore, in a VN i'll go with the other option :)

Nov 11, 2018
Ok now that most of the Android porters look busy, here's how you can play this on your Android.

*No Rocket Science though*

First download the compressed Windows version (link in the OP) & Extract

Download JoiPlay & JoiPlay Renpy pulgin

Install them both and open JoiPlay

Now click on the "+" symbol in the bottom right corner and put "Game Name" "Version Number". Now for "Executable File" click on Choose and go to the downloaded compress version and Choose the ".Exe" file.

And you're done!

I've tested this with the compressed version and it has worked fine for me.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
While you're at it, maybe stretch you're horizons just a little and check out Astrid (dick-girl) submissive route.
I'm hetero and still absolutely adore her.

Tim,
Really, beautiful job with Astrid.
To present a character that looks like that, is acknowledged to be an accomplished killer, and yet still comes across as feminine.
Well done.
I have not played through routes with the other possible LIs, but so far the scenes with Astrid seem to contain a bit of real....tenderness between her & Our Hero.

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
This game looks great (and I'm not usually a fan of these sorts of 3D games, but this is definitely an exception!), but I have a quick question before downloading: Assuming I can only play as a male character, can I avoid any content with the female characters, and just go for sex and romance with the dudes (like the two in the title pic)? So, in short, can I play a fully gay male?

Oh, also, how many gay romances are there?

I'm asking because I noticed the description said that the gay and trans content is optional, and that made me wonder (hope) that the hetero content is also avoidable for those of us who might want to play a gay male.

Can someone please let me know?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

I'm asking because I noticed the description said that the gay and trans content is optional, and that made me wonder (hope) that the hetero content is also avoidable for those of us who might want to play a gay male.

The hetero content is easily avoidable just like the gay content and you can easily play the MC as a gay man. In regards to the gay romance options there are 2 main ones. Zilv the big muscular guy at the far left in the banner is a gay option and Tahir is a femboy that is standing to the right of Zilv in the banner is another option, those are the two main romance options but there is also plenty of side fucks that are guys if you want to go after them as well.

Last edited:

Zedire

Jun 3, 2018
The hetero content is easily avoidable just like the gay content and you can easily play the MC as a gay man. In regards to the gay romance options there are 2 main ones. Zilv the big muscular guy at the far left in the banner is a gay option and Tahir is a femboy that is standing to the right of Zilv in the banner is another option, those are the two main romance options but there is also plenty of side fucks that are guys if you want to go after them as well.
Thank you so much for the info - this is just what I wanted to know. :love:

moqbull

Dec 15, 2017
I like muscular amazonian love interests because we don't get a lot of those but I am not into futa. So in the end I just chose Kadijah in my playthrough.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
This game looks great (and I'm not usually a fan of these sorts of 3D games, but this is definitely an exception!), but I have a quick question before downloading: Assuming I can only play as a male character, can I avoid any content with the female characters, and just go for sex and romance with the dudes (like the two in the title pic)? So, in short, can I play a fully gay male?

Technically all sexual content is optional. But yeah you can solely have sex with dudes. There’s a main femboy love interest and a main masc dude love interest who shows up in chapter 2. Additionally there are flings with male side characters.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zedire
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes