4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

art926

Apr 14, 2018
Bi and gay romances are so so well done! I'm truly enjoying the game! (to be honest, so far I just f..ck everyone I can and stick together with Zilv when I can, and he's not giving me any drama - love it!)

Mpkstroff

Sep 16, 2017
So.. this talk of evil make me curious... Do you use the DnD alignment chart while making this characters?
(good,neutral, evil/lawful,neutral,chaotic) :unsure:

nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Ewww... No!

And it's not (only) because it goes against my orientation.
It's that they're evil.
And that's not attractive.

Hell. Kadj is gorgeous and I'm in no hurry to play her route because I don't like her.
Let's not discuss about "Your" orientation, that's why I said "an option", like all other sexy scenes in Exiles, you don't have to see if that's not your thing.

But can you really simply dismiss Cyrus as "evil"? Sure he is violent, brutal, a ruthless killer, but he is also straightforward, driving, and care for his family, at least care for our cutie Darius.

One thing why Exile is so good, besides the really fun story and really good render, is most main characters have depth in them. Villains are not just villain #2048 with only "Evil" as their personality; Companions are not just forgettable fucktoys; MC has some interesting growth, not just a fuck machine like most other 3D render games; Heck even some side characters are memorable.

You'll be surprised how many people think Cyrus is Really Attractive.

Last edited:
Reactions: thorin0815

Sulring Durgul

Sep 2, 2018
So I'm curious:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, it looks like he's a bad motherfucker, and wielder of magic to boot. Very dangerous and ruthless. Next updates will be interesting... (Well, the drama with the trial and arena couldn't last forever, even though it was great fun).

I probably missed something in the dialogues, but I can't remember if Ashur finally learned who killed the sultan, and on whose orders?

Reactions: timepants

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Well, it looks like he's a bad motherfucker, and wielder of magic to boot. Very dangerous and ruthless. Next updates will be interesting... (Well, the drama with the trial and arena couldn't last forever, even though it was great fun).

I probably missed something in the dialogues, but I can't remember if Ashur finally learned who killed the sultan, and on whose orders?
Nobody knows who killed him or why.

Yet...

Reactions: haooni

Groundlbr

Jul 5, 2017
Finished the update last night. My only complaint is that we didn't get more time with Astrid :). Overall it was very well done.

Here's hoping the end of the chapter will hasten a possible plumbing change for her. I'm not into transwomen, but the rest of her character is awesome enough that I'm willing to "power through" until the opportunity is there. Kadijah getting bossy in her scene sealed the deal for me. I will probably have a second save for Aislinn though.

K18

Apr 19, 2018
In chapter 3. I hate what happened to Bellatrix :cry: and Harem Boi/Abel :cry:, and to an extent even Adoring Fan :ROFLMAO:. I believe they would've been a good supporting cast (maybe not Adoring Fan :LOL:, but Adoring Fan vs. Zilv was funny). To me, It felt like such a waste introducing & getting to know these characters, then killing them off like that, especially after having scenes with sexy Bellatrix and Harem Boi. What a body Bellatrix had :love:, muscular yet still feminine body, imagine her & Astrid having a friendly-rivalry between muscular women and then with MC in-between.
Despite that, i still enjoyed the chapter, like the 1-day training montage, Astrid tender moments and Kadijah randomly crying over a cat. Curious to see what happens next with the gang now that they're with Aislinn

Reactions: Triple OG

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
In chapter 3. I hate what happened to Bellatrix :cry: and Harem Boi/Abel :cry:, and to an extent even Adoring Fan :ROFLMAO:. I believe they would've been a good supporting cast (maybe not Adoring Fan :LOL:, but Adoring Fan vs. Zilv was funny). To me, It felt like such a waste introducing & getting to know these characters, then killing them off like that, especially after having scenes with sexy Bellatrix and Harem Boi. What a body Bellatrix had :love:, muscular yet still feminine body, imagine her & Astrid having a friendly-rivalry between muscular women and then with MC in-between.
Despite that, i still enjoyed the chapter, like the 1-day training montage, Astrid tender moments and Kadijah randomly crying over a cat. Curious to see what happens next with the gang now that they're with Aislinn

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017

Reactions: haooni

Zolkane

Jun 2, 2017
something i dont understnad, im playing new version and it stop like previous chapter at the end of the trial before judge

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes