4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
what have you done... He is... He was my sunshine since the ch 1.... I.. I will hit my son now...i hope you are happy tim...
It was already planned when you started posting about how much you loved him and i was like uh oh...

But anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ilovefemme

Apr 26, 2020
I understand.. I forgive you then... But my son is still pissed off with you.. Anyway thanks for the great work as always

labmouseblues

Dec 22, 2020

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
Fun fact: aislinn can have anal orgasms! I’m sure some of you vanilla types with try to make her have her first vaginal orgasm though.
Fuck vanilla in their asses too. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

It was already planned when you started posting about how much you loved him and i was like uh oh...

But anyway.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Evil dev never rest. :ROFLMAO:

One minute of silence for Abel. :p

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Hey timepants since You are pretty active in this thread I have a question concerning Astrid, because she is my absolute favorite character from this game. How does her transness work in this medievalish setting? Is there some kind of magical/herbal/fantasy hormone replacement therapy in Your world, or is it something else that makes her look feminine? Will You touch upon this topic in the future chapters?

By the way, I love Your game, keep up the good work!
It’ll be explained eventually but to talk about it this early will spoil a lot of her storyline. Glad you like her though!

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
...How does her transness work in this medievalish setting?
I know this is a tad 'nitpicky' but..
'Trans' is short for 'transitioning'
Since (from what I've garnered from the story) she was born that way, 'trans' doesn't really apply.

Futa is the term many would use, but that's not exactly right either.
Futanari is Japanese for Hermaphrodite (meaning both genders, XXY)
And she's not that either. No vagina.

The term which I would use is Dick-girl.

Is there some kind of magical/herbal/fantasy hormone replacement therapy in Your world
There *is* magic in this world.
It's not been really brought to the front (yet) in the story.
Early in the 1st chapter, MC can't understand Beardo. Beardo puts his hands on MCs throat, sparkly blue lights, narrator quips about 'magical contrivances', MC can now understand Beardo.
So... anything goes.

Also,
Keep in mind her name is Astrid Nofadir (No father).
In a medieval setting such a surname would be common enough for the child of a 'harlot' who's father was unknown.
But, since there *is* magic in this world, it might be literal. She actually doesn't have a father.
Maybe she is a being brought into existence through magic.
A 'Chosen One' :cool:
I know she is my Chosen One :love:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I feel a thread derailment coming on. Can you guys keep it in pms if you wanna continue down this track? I can't really give details on my plans for the character and the meaning of her trans identity yet so this will just be a very circular conversation.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes