4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
I just have a quick question ... (LOL)
Since "gay" content is just not even 20 seconds long, I don't really see the point of putting "gay" as a keyword here? (since as a general rule "gay" defines homosexuality, and therefore sex between two Males.) - (on the other hand, there is straight content, and several trans genders, but this has nothing to do with)
Play the game and you learn that there are actually multiple male partners in the game. (LOL)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Since "gay" content is just not even 20 seconds long, I don't really see the point of putting "gay" as a keyword here? (since as a general rule "gay" defines homosexuality, and therefore sex between two Males.) - (on the other hand, there is straight content, and several trans genders, but this has nothing to do with)
Yeah.......as stated, you need to play the game man.........

Besides, the tags at the top is decided by the mods, not the Dev, and even a hint of something usually gets a tag.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
(LOL) what are you talking about?

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

Besides, the tags at the top is decided by the mods, not the Dev, and even a hint of something usually gets a tag.
What do you mean? the game has roughly around 8 scenes with gay content surely it doesn't deserve the gay tag right?:KEK:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How do you call the handsome looking chap in your right sig?

(LOL) what are you talking about?
What do you mean? the game has roughly around 8 scenes with gay content surely it doesn't deserve the gay tag right?:KEK:
Boo, huni, love, baby is not good enough?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Rinbael

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
I have another quick question. Did you played the game before start complaining? :rolleyes: :unsure:

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
I have another quick question. Did you played the game before start complaining? :rolleyes: :unsure:

Whenever there have been updates, why? - around 5 times...?
(in fact ...: I was completely laughing out loud that so many guys fell on my trap ... LOL)
On the other hand, I only succeeded in unlocking one gay scene ... (the one where we are forced to suck the guard of the harem ...)

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Whenever there have been updates, why? - around 5 times...?
(in fact ...: I was completely laughing out loud that so many guys fell on my trap ... LOL)
On the other hand, I only succeeded in unlocking one gay scene ... (the one where we are forced to suck the guard of the harem ...)
That’s a little Easter egg in chapter one. We’re in chapter 3 now. Also Tahir is male just femme. The huge masc gladiator in the title image though doesn’t strike you as a gay love interest?

• Love
Reactions: againsthaters

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
That’s a little Easter egg in chapter one. We’re in chapter 3 now. Also Tahir is male just femme. The huge masc gladiator in the title image though doesn’t strike you as a gay love interest?

You're kidding I hope!
There is nothing more beautiful in this universe than a real Man worthy of the name! A real Male!
(especially with a strong and resistant body to the maximum, for wrestling frolics ... - so I'm a former sportsman in combat sports, as much as a hobby, that's my main passion)

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
You're kidding I hope!
There is nothing more beautiful in this universe than a real Man worthy of the name! A real Male!
(especially with a strong and resistant body to the maximum, for wrestling frolics ... - so I'm a former sportsman in combat sports, as much as a hobby, that's my main passion)
Damn, I didn't know Tahir wasn't a real man, you're telling me I'm straight now? :(
Jokes aside, yeah, we got Zilv in the latest chapter and he's basically a buff gladiator, few scenes for now since he was the latest one to be introduced, but there's more coming.
And knowing Tim, probably some more side gals/guys in the future, there's probably going to be something for you to enjoy.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021
Damn, I didn't know Tahir wasn't a real man, you're telling me I'm straight now? :(
Jokes aside, yeah, we got Zilv in the latest chapter and he's basically a buff gladiator, few scenes for now since he was the latest one to be introduced, but there's more coming.
And knowing Tim, probably some more side gals/guys in the future, there's probably going to be something for you to enjoy.

To tell you the truth, I lost count of the times that I have already played ... - then I really like this story, which reminds me a lot a very old film: - "The Thousand and One Nights" (conceived in 1990)
I was already practically at the end of my adolescence, but this film marked me a lot.

againsthaters

Mar 18, 2021

LOL
Regarding Tahir ... - the sexual gender of this young man is not "my cup of tea" ...
Don't take me the wrong way, then on the contrary, sometimes there are people belonging to the "trans" genders who are great people.
- the proof, my ex-wife (who has become my best friend for several years) has become a "trans" that will have changed enormously over the years, and now is a full man, completely unrecognizable. Whether mentally or physically, there is nothing feminine about her anymore.
Besides, if I had not found love with my husband whom I knew before even knowing my ex-wife (I was forced to marry her in 1992, that is to say 29 years ago), I think that now I would have tried my luck with, then she became a very beautiful/handsome man.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes