4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

daledd

May 28, 2019
Got the previous Mac version ? Then open up de app (right click, show package contents) en navigate to /Contents/Resources/autorun. There's a folder there called game. Replace that folder with the folder game from the Windows version. Voilà, you now have the latest version for Mac.
That would mean I have to download both versions. My internet speed can't handle that. It'd be easier if there were a mac os version available.

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
That would mean I have to download both versions. My internet speed can't handle that. It'd be easier if there were a mac os version available.
Then you will have to wait until someone uploads it I'm afraid.
Other option: download the windows version and a Ren'py SDK for Mac (for this game you'll need Ren'py 7.3.2) and build the Mac version yourself. This might require you to do some tinkering. Instructions are here: https://f95zone.to/threads/how-to-create-a-mac-version-of-any-renpy-game.3289/post-3532643
Finally, you could become a supporter of the dev. That will give you direct access to the Mac version.

Reactions: timepants

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
so i have game and walkthrough/gallery mod installed, changed the MCs name to mine yet hes been referred to more than once now as Ashur not my custom name even though my name appears in my dialogue occasionally others will call me ashur when calling out to me specifically somewhere before or around the poisoning of the sultan and after setting up your dates after the arena scenes not a big issue just thought maybe it should be stated

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
so i have game and walkthrough/gallery mod installed, changed the MCs name to mine yet hes been referred to more than once now as Ashur not my custom name even though my name appears in my dialogue occasionally others will call me ashur when calling out to me specifically somewhere before or around the poisoning of the sultan and after setting up your dates after the arena scenes not a big issue just thought maybe it should be stated
Walkthrough/gallery mod wasn’t made by me, hasn’t been updated, and uses an old script. Your game is gonna end a chapter early because of the mod and will keep having naming errors that were fixed in latest version.

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
Walkthrough/gallery mod wasn’t made by me, hasn’t been updated, and uses an old script. Your game is gonna end a chapter early because of the mod and will keep having naming errors that were fixed in latest version.
thanks lol i just found that out the hard way lol but i enjoyed the game anyway so replaying it didnt bother me, atleast now im refreshed on the story for chapter 3:LOL:

Blackice19

Dec 21, 2018
You need to pay more attention to the dialogue when playing games that have a heavy focus on story. Bellatrix is alive.:cool:
just cause i didnt make it THAT far in the story at the time doesnt mean i didnt pay attention lol, simply commented on what i saw when i saw it, i just got to that reveal

PBS666

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2019
That's what I keep saying!
I'd want to add, this game is absolutely hilarious! At times I was more or less expecting an armoured knight appearing and hitting the MC on the head with a rubber chicken, or, to keep within the same frame of reference, a British colonel to show up and shoo everybody out of the arena because things were becoming too silly :LOL:

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
Not sure if it is a bug (but according to walkthrough it kinda is), but I am not on a gay path (opted out all futa/gay content) and still got paired with Tahir in the fight with dead armored guy in coliseum.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Not sure if it is a bug (but according to walkthrough it kinda is), but I am not on a gay path (opted out all futa/gay content) and still got paired with Tahir in the fight with dead armored guy in coliseum.
You'll get paired with whichever of the two you have a higher overall relationship point level with regardless of whether or not you're romancing either of them. Who you trained with influences your options in the fight before that with the three gladiators at once.

Reactions: poarvl

poarvl

Jul 28, 2019
You'll get paired with whichever of the two you have a higher overall relationship point level with regardless of whether or not you're romancing either of them. Who you trained with influences your options in the fight before that with the three gladiators at once.
Thanks for the answer and hope Silence (kinda like silent and very dedicated complete girls ^_^) would be one of the last two love interests in the next update.

Pervo

Jul 14, 2017
I keep going back to play this game. I must impress upon you that this is extremely high praise because I usually never replay things.
The story is interesting, the humor is my cup of tea(with milk and sugar and everything) and Astrid is a lovely character!
Anticipating more very eagerly!

Jul 22, 2019
As an average futa enjoyer, I don't know how this game flew under my radar for so long. The Astrid content is pure gold, it just keeps getting better and better. Apart from that, the humor is on point, and the story is engaging. Really really looking forward to seeing more of Astrid, absolutely love her. And keep up the good work dev you really made something special here.

(btw I really wished dev would've given her a bigger dick :LOL: , or at least the option to choose)

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes