4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Just so you're aware, you can be either dominant with Astrid or submissive in her romance. So if you're worried about being topped by her, that can be avoided. Aside from that, glad you liked the game!
The impression that I got was less that they were worried about being topped by Astrid as much as they wanted to see the scene from Astrid's perspective. ie, play AS the futa topping the male as opposed to playing as the male topping/being topped.

But I could be wrong!

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
Just so you're aware, you can be either dominant with Astrid or submissive in her romance. So if you're worried about being topped by her, that can be avoided. Aside from that, glad you liked the game!
I know that but ClockworkGnome got the correct impression from my comment. I prefer games from the futa's perspective and your was the exception for me because it was just so good.

In the end I choose to be friends with her.

• Sad
Reactions: thorin0815

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
This game needs to be on Steam YESTERDAY.
I have considered it. But I want at least chapter 4 done before I do. And also I would like to revamp chapter 1 a bit and spruce up the sex scenes, maybe fuck around with animations, etc. But I have so much to do and so little time both with this and IRL work and being tired as fuck all the time.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
There are at least two of you now!
I'm just curious are you surprised just how unpopular she seems to be? or did you expect it? I personally can't stand her and enjoy winding her up every chance I get but it seems like Astrid and Tahir are just far more likeable to most people than Kadijah.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I'm just curious are you surprised just how unpopular she seems to be? or did you expect it? I personally can't stand her and enjoy winding her up every chance I get but it seems like Astrid and Tahir are just far more likeable to most people than Kadijah.
I knew she would be polarizing. Not everybody has to be “likeable” in a traditional sense. She’s a driven person who knows what she wants and has her agenda and won’t stray from it. You’re along for the ride or not but it won’t dissuade her. Funny thing is while her methods may be underhanded she’s kind of right about most things. She was a slave trying to kill a tyrant. Just because the tyrant and at least one of his sons is likeable doesn’t necessarily change that. A lot of times a character like her written as a man gets thought of as cool headstrong and mysterious. When it’s written as a woman it becomes “she’s a bitch”.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
I knew she would be polarizing. Not everybody has to be “likeable” in a traditional sense. She’s a driven person who knows what she wants and has her agenda and won’t stray from it. You’re along for the ride or not but it won’t dissuade her. Funny thing is while her methods may be underhanded she’s kind of right about most things. She was a slave trying to kill a tyrant. Just because the tyrant and at least one of his sons is likeable doesn’t necessarily change that. A lot of times a character like her written as a man gets thought of as cool headstrong and mysterious. When it’s written as a woman it becomes “she’s a bitch”.
That, and her competition is strong. I like her, but I don't love her as much as Astrid

Reactions: tothadam1998

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
I wouldn't say that she is less loveable, the big difference between her and Astrid/Tahir is that she has her own agenda, whereas the two are with the MC because they like/love him.

Kadijah seems rather cold and calculating, but I don't find this combination entirely unattractive.
In any case, I'm very curious to see whether her nature will change in the course of the plot.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
My main issue with her is she seems far to manipulative and untrustworthy to me and I found her arrogance annoying. I'm playing the game expecting her to betray the party at some point but I understand she will be really useful to the party because of her skills.

I don't know if its just because of the game having the gay tag and the futa/trans tag scared most people off so most of your audience are into gay or trans characters and lean more toward those romances and ignore Kadijah or she is just really unlikable to most people.

It will be interesting to see how popular Aislinn is once she gets more screen time since she might be less polarizing to people or the majority of your audience are less interested in straight romances and she won't be much more popular than Kadijah.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes