4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

thorin0815

Apr 16, 2020
Please try to limit asinine comments to the approved bread and vest topics
But bread and vests are love, how am I supposed to make asinine comments about them? Well, I could write an essay about why white bread is not real bread, but probably only Germans, Austrians, Swiss and maybe the Dutch would be able to understand that. Incidentally, we Germans are also the kings of the wild (safety) vest, we are even obliged by law to carry one in the trunk. Unfortunately I can't think of more bread & vest related asinine right now.

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
But bread and vests are love, how am I supposed to make asinine comments about them? Well, I could write an essay about why white bread is not real bread, but probably only Germans, Austrians, Swiss and maybe the Dutch would be able to understand that. Incidentally, we Germans are also the kings of the wild (safety) vest, we are even obliged by law to carry one in the trunk. Unfortunately I can't think of more bread & vest related asinine right now.
Ehm, ehm, I'd like add that most of the Europeans will understand the discussion about white bread. It is rather that only part of those living in south and France/Belgium will not :).

Gellidus

Dec 6, 2017
Just patiently waiting here for the up coming release of the AdoringFans spin off game, a FPS with the tag line "You have his axe! He has your baby!"

Reactions: timepants

solarBear

Jun 10, 2020
man this could have my been one of my favorite game
the story , build up , character development are just awsome not to mention the humor too
but sadly two of the three best chicks comes equipped with non-detachable dicks and pirate chick doesn't get enough screen time

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
the story , build up , character development are just awsome not to mention the humor too
but sadly two of the three best chicks comes equipped with non-detachable dicks and pirate chick doesn't get enough screen time
Our loveable pirate's story has just begun.....

Only 1 chick has a dick, the others are guys just feminine looking ones.
And if I remember correctly, that dick is "optional" (or will be further in if you chose that option)

Last edited:

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I thought it seemed pretty obvious that it was setting up aislinn the pirate as a major presence in the next chapter.

arls120

Sep 12, 2020
One question can we wait for the next chapter since a certain gladiator will give us his loaf of bread again?

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes