4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Story, you adding the Harem tag(Honestly it starts in a region that is famous for Harems, lol). Allowing us then to form our Harem, interesting interactions, if it's a weird, random, silly, zany 1 off(Example our fan).
Wait? You want adoring fan in your harem?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: ZakAttak and Orlox

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
You know, I'm kind of curious about some of the things you guys would want in the game, whether it be story or character wise or sex etc. No guarantee I'll implement anything but I'm always curious to pick your brains and see if there's something that resonates for me.
An update (obviously a joke, not rushing you, just hyped)
Mmm, it's hard to ask something when the options already provided are so different, there's already something for everyone. But if I'm allowed to toss a coin into the wishing well, I would loooove some competition for Astrid. I don't know how unique/rare are futas in this world, but I wouldn't complain about one or two more!

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Mmm, it's hard to ask something when the options already provided are so different, there's already something for everyone. But if I'm allowed to toss a coin into the wishing well, I would loooove some competition for Astrid. I don't know how unique/rare are futas in this world, but I wouldn't complain about one or two more!
She’s sort of special as it’s largely unheard of. For the most part…

Reactions: Crusado and monk456

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
Wait? You want adoring fan in your harem?
First off, you said Harem....It's official guys, we are getting Harem! :p I just ment zany/funny encounters. Maybe they don't mean anything to story, just one off quirk out of no where, that gives you a HUH or a Laugh or whatever :p

But again. HE SAID HAREM!

• Haha
Reactions: Glooskabe

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017
The game already hit quite a lot of things i enjoy: Interesting story and characters; a good mix of (trans/muscle) women and traps; supernatural elements.

I suppose i would like to see more monster creatures like that thing they faced. Maybe some mytological ones. :unsure:

pilgrim2003

Dec 30, 2018
The game already hit quite a lot of things i enjoy: Interesting story and characters; a good mix of (trans/muscle) women and traps; supernatural elements.

I suppose i would like to see more monster creatures like that thing they faced. Maybe some mytological ones. :unsure:
An update with all the monsters and nice people already introduced would be enough for now ;)

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
Would be 100% very down for some another futa companion, maybe her penis is large than Astrid's and its drives her to either establish her dominance to the MC personally in the dom route or makes her bottom harder in the sub route idk. I agree that the LI's are really well done, I'm not into guy/guy but I do like Zilv's style :cool:

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
You know, I'm kind of curious about some of the things you guys would want in the game, whether it be story or character wise or sex etc. No guarantee I'll implement anything but I'm always curious to pick your brains and see if there's something that resonates for me.
What about a really shy femboi/dickgirl who's secretly a massive pervert with a insanely high sex drive that also into some really kinky sh*t. And when we bed them for the first time they basically become a succubus? Incubus? that scares the ever living daylights out of Ashur. But their raw bedroom skills are so good that Ashur can't stop despite barely managing to keep up. This makes him go on a training journey during (sexual of course) or mediate (like a buddha) to ascend to a higher level/gain elightenment (Gojo Satoru eyes) and he comes back able to satisfy and overwhelm the new femboi/dickgirl leaving them as a dribbling mess.

But then! We find out that he's become too powerful! (sexually of course) As he goes on a rampage (demon time) (Give him a super sayian aura) satisfying his current harem until the God/disembodied voice that he talks to in his dreams realizes how much of a danger his newly ascended dick is to all women/men/femboi/dickgirls in the UNIVERSE and nerfs to something more reasonable.

I said universe because lets be honest, we all want to see Ashur clapping some alien/magical cheeks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Glooskabe

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
Slave revolts were a thing in early history too though
Most slave revolts don't start in the harem though.

Revolts tend to occur when the tangible hazards and suffering of slave life start to outweigh the risks and consequences of fighting back. Slaves living in more or less pampered luxury are far less likely to rebel than ones sleeping on the ground, wearing rags, eating scraps, and getting whipped every day. Palace slaves and servants who are potentially living more fulfilling lives than impoverished freemen are far less likely to light that fuse.

Even in American slavery, there were distinctions between house slaves and field slaves - and the ones toiling in the fields, sweating and engaging in back-breaking work in the fields were far more likely to run away or fight back than the ones dressed up in finery, sleeping in comfortable beds, eating much better food, and who are serving their masters directly. Sure, a house slave could have a cruel master be more inclined to rebel, but loyalty to their masters (or at least the illusion of it due to self-interest) was just as common (if not more so). This is actually part of what caused divisions in "solidarity" between the slaves who were receiving far better treatment and the ones living in worse conditions - the field slaves would resent the house slaves who had "lucked out" and who were treated far better, while the house slaves looked down on their less fortunate kin, and would fear ever losing their own place and having to become like them (and could often be cruel to the other slaves themselves out of a sense of superiority, or would actively sell out attempts at resistance or rebellion to preserve their own preferential treatment). House slaves had far more to lose and much less to gain when talk of revolution came. Even if both types had some sense of kinship for each other, they were also divided by their own circumstance and position. And of course, the masters themselves would encourage that sort of separation, because it made revolts more difficult.

The idea that slaves would rebel over the nebulous idea of "freedom" alone (or the even more ridiculous idea that people should be "equal", or that "the people" should rule instead of one powerful overlord) is a very, very modern idea. For most of human history, slavery was accepted in one form or another because it was both useful and easy (and arguably an extention of the natural divide between the wealthy elites and the common laborer that already existed as an outgrowth of the Agricultural Revolution and the development of property, wealth, and power). It's really the growth of technology and the slow interconnectedness of the modern world that has sort of led to slavery being seen as both unnecessary and unacceptable.

Admittedly, this is WAAAAY overthinking the background setting details of a story that is ultimately about vests and bread. But it can be interesting to think about.

IIRC Cyrus did mention the sultan softening up when he got old, we don't know what he was like in the past, but if Cyrus saw something admirable, it probably wasn't all that great.
True - and it's almost a given that any given powerful historical leader has to remain cruel to keep their power, or at least need to be cruel to establish it in the first place. A ruler who is kind from the start will be seen as weak, losing their grip on power and encouraging their enemies to act. But a strong ruler with a reputation for brutal retaliation can eventually afford to become more kindness or understanding, because then it looks more like mercy from someone strong enough to offer it rather than weakness. It is silk hiding steel - and the intelligent will always be wary of the moment when the facade of civility might drop and reveal the vindictive side.

That being said, from the point of view of a younger person who grew up with only a passing awareness of history, who has never seen that ruler as anything other than kind or merciful, they're much less likely to see them as just another cruel dictator. Which is a door that swings two ways - a lovable street rat who only encounters the ruler in their more enlightened and mellow old age might see them more as a kindly old man worthy of respect, the ruler's strong, impetuous children and more likely to see them as a weak old fool who needs to be replaced...

But this also shades into the deeper complexities of rebelling against power in a non-modern setting. Someone whose family or loved ones suffered under the earlier, more brutal reign of a ruler will carry that resentment forward, and be far more likely to want to tear them and their legacy down even after they've matured and mellowed and become more kind and merciful.

A MC who has never suffered directly at the hands of the Sultan (and who is actively benefitting from his position now) is far less likely to be willing to rebel than one who is nursing resentment for specific reasons (rather than just hating the system as a whole or resenting their own unfair origins). The higher you manage to climb the ladder, the more afraid you become of falling back down.

JJDrakken

Oct 28, 2021
How about creatures like centaurs, harpies, mermaids, nagas etc.? And maybe some of those could also be futas? ;)
While I love that idea(Wanted to suggest it). BUT, how Patreon works, he couldn't technically do most that, cuz it's considered Beastiality(even if you call it Monster girls, etc..). Sure he could use other sides or have it as a side package that costs extra elsewhere. But that starts to get messy also.

But yes, I wouldn't mind that myself either.

ClockworkGnome

Sep 18, 2021
I'll be honest, I don't really have a ton of expectations or hopes. The story so far has kind of demonstrated that you've got a good idea of the story you want to tell, and are pretty good at introducing interesting characters and story that fits the overall narrative. So I expect most things that have already been set up to pay off in their own satisfying way.

Personally I've never been a fan of just introducing new characters for the sake of introducing them, so my first instinct isn't to just start rattling off personality archetypes or physical descriptions for love interests - I tend to think that a smaller cast of characters works better, because it allows the writer to focus on each of them more, rather than casting a wide net to satisfy every possible preference and leaving them all completely shallow.

Ironically, the only things I can think of are things I've mentioned before (and which tie into existing story). Namely, I'd love to see it be possible to reconcile relationships with both Astrid and Tahir without having to choose between the two (maybe not a full harem, but not a pure one LI only scenario situation). And maybe a chance to get Abel back through some magic or another, if only because I'm a hopeless romantic who prefers happily ever afters to tragic sacrifices. But I don't really need either of those to potentially enjoy where the story takes us.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
While I love that idea(Wanted to suggest it). BUT, how Patreon works, he couldn't technically do most that, cuz it's considered Beastiality(even if you call it Monster girls, etc..).
I've seen some games like that on Patreon (e.g. Tales of Androgyny, Village of the Centaurs etc.) Doesn't seem to be a problem for those devs

Most slave revolts don't start in the harem though.

Revolts tend to occur when the tangible hazards and suffering of slave life start to outweigh the risks and consequences of fighting back. Slaves living in more or less pampered luxury are far less likely to rebel than ones sleeping on the ground, wearing rags, eating scraps, and getting whipped every day. Palace slaves and servants who are potentially living more fulfilling lives than impoverished freemen are far less likely to light that fuse.

Even in American slavery, there were distinctions between house slaves and field slaves - and the ones toiling in the fields, sweating and engaging in back-breaking work in the fields were far more likely to run away or fight back than the ones dressed up in finery, sleeping in comfortable beds, eating much better food, and who are serving their masters directly. Sure, a house slave could have a cruel master be more inclined to rebel, but loyalty to their masters (or at least the illusion of it due to self-interest) was just as common (if not more so). This is actually part of what caused divisions in "solidarity" between the slaves who were receiving far better treatment and the ones living in worse conditions - the field slaves would resent the house slaves who had "lucked out" and who were treated far better, while the house slaves looked down on their less fortunate kin, and would fear ever losing their own place and having to become like them (and could often be cruel to the other slaves themselves out of a sense of superiority, or would actively sell out attempts at resistance or rebellion to preserve their own preferential treatment). House slaves had far more to lose and much less to gain when talk of revolution came. Even if both types had some sense of kinship for each other, they were also divided by their own circumstance and position. And of course, the masters themselves would encourage that sort of separation, because it made revolts more difficult.

The idea that slaves would rebel over the nebulous idea of "freedom" alone (or the even more ridiculous idea that people should be "equal", or that "the people" should rule instead of one powerful overlord) is a very, very modern idea. For most of human history, slavery was accepted in one form or another because it was both useful and easy (and arguably an extention of the natural divide between the wealthy elites and the common laborer that already existed as an outgrowth of the Agricultural Revolution and the development of property, wealth, and power). It's really the growth of technology and the slow interconnectedness of the modern world that has sort of led to slavery being seen as both unnecessary and unacceptable.

Admittedly, this is WAAAAY overthinking the background setting details of a story that is ultimately about vests and bread. But it can be interesting to think about.

True - and it's almost a given that any given powerful historical leader has to remain cruel to keep their power, or at least need to be cruel to establish it in the first place. A ruler who is kind from the start will be seen as weak, losing their grip on power and encouraging their enemies to act. But a strong ruler with a reputation for brutal retaliation can eventually afford to become more kindness or understanding, because then it looks more like mercy from someone strong enough to offer it rather than weakness. It is silk hiding steel - and the intelligent will always be wary of the moment when the facade of civility might drop and reveal the vindictive side.

That being said, from the point of view of a younger person who grew up with only a passing awareness of history, who has never seen that ruler as anything other than kind or merciful, they're much less likely to see them as just another cruel dictator. Which is a door that swings two ways - a lovable street rat who only encounters the ruler in their more enlightened and mellow old age might see them more as a kindly old man worthy of respect, the ruler's strong, impetuous children and more likely to see them as a weak old fool who needs to be replaced...

But this also shades into the deeper complexities of rebelling against power in a non-modern setting. Someone whose family or loved ones suffered under the earlier, more brutal reign of a ruler will carry that resentment forward, and be far more likely to want to tear them and their legacy down even after they've matured and mellowed and become more kind and merciful.

A MC who has never suffered directly at the hands of the Sultan (and who is actively benefitting from his position now) is far less likely to be willing to rebel than one who is nursing resentment for specific reasons (rather than just hating the system as a whole or resenting their own unfair origins). The higher you manage to climb the ladder, the more afraid you become of falling back down.
Some excellent points here. Perhaps, if we had Kadijah's backstory where the old Sultan somehow wronged her family, for instance, that might explain her motivation, since the explanation of her being motivated merely by philosophical ideas such as freedom and equality seems pretty anachronistic for the setting.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
I've seen some games like that on Patreon (e.g. Tales of Androgyny, Village of the Centaurs etc.) Doesn't seem to be a problem for those devs

Some excellent points here. Perhaps, if we had Kadijah's backstory where the old Sultan somehow wronged her family, for instance, that might explain her motivation, since the explanation of her being motivated merely by philosophical ideas such as freedom and equality seems pretty anachronistic for the setting.
I think patreon doesn’t care about more humanoid monster girls but a centaur might be stretching it.

As for kadijah motivations? They go beyond simply “freedom” as you’ll find out.

RedNoise

Apr 24, 2017
I know we mostly talk about being Big Gay™ for Tahir around these parts (which I'm absolutely here for) but it's always fun to see how different people see the story and characters.
It's still pretty early in the story to ask for much, I kinda want a lore dump (will probably happen sooner or later) on this lamp and the horrible creatures it can apparently summon.

Speaking of horrible creatures, we're gonna need a lot more training montages if they become a regular thing.

Other than that, I'm a sucker for the domestic, whatever that means in this setting. Give me another night drinking wine and talking with the LIs and I'll be happy.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
ETA is when it drops, it drops. He currently not doing anything in August(well very little). He had some personal losses in family and is taking August off to deal with all that(Thus he suspended his August Patrons).
Yeah I didn’t wanna really bring all the personal stuff up here but my uncles dying essentially and it’s terminal so Im gonna visit him to say goodbye.

Leo Humilis

May 4, 2020
I think patreon doesn’t care about more humanoid monster girls but a centaur might be stretching it.
The two games I've mentioned have tons of explicit sexual content involving creatures like centaurs, mermaids etc. and they have been on Patreon for quite some time.

4.60 star(s) 91 Votes