4.60 star(s) 91 Votes

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
I am a little confused about how NOT to enable trans content for Astrid. In the walkthrough, while inspecting the exotic wing, do I need to stay away from the "Ignore Her" choice entirely and instead choose "Do as your (sic) told?

_Orion_

May 28, 2020
I am a little confused about how NOT to enable trans content for Astrid. In the walkthrough, while inspecting the exotic wing, do I need to stay away from the "Ignore Her" choice entirely and instead choose "Do as your (sic) told?
I don't think you can have her as a female, if you are not interested in her as a LI you shouldn't follow her path just choose Kadijah instead, I for one chose Astrid because she seems the sweetest of them all so far and is more loveable than Kadijah
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

timepants

God of Time (and Pants)
Donor
Game Developer
May 12, 2017
Astrid is always trans. A way to optionally change her genitalia will happen as part of the story. The options are pretty clearly marked if you want to engage in something sexual with her. As for the do as you're told bit, she's telling you to leave since she's pretty stand offish. If you do as you're told and leave you won't have any sexual encounter with her.

As for the walkthrough, I don't know. I didn't make it so I don't really know how it tries to guide you. If it's just an "optimal path for sex scenes" walkthrough, that might not necessarily be the optimal overall path though. Sometimes delayed gratification can pay off.

EDIT: Also note that you're not required to sleep with Astrid prior to her optional genitalia switch. Just don't be a complete dick to her and generally be supportive and friendly. You can steer her towards keeping or changing her genitalia and your words will have a lot more resonance with her if she likes you as opposed to if she hates your guts. Like, if you were a dick to her the entire time you knew her or were constantly showing disgust then suddenly become interested once she has a vagina, she's not gonna accept you as a lover since it was always just about her genitalia and not about her as a person.

EDIT 2: Also if it is misspelled as "Do as your told," are you sure you're playing the most recent release that's up here. I'm pretty sure I fixed the spelling errors/incorrect names in some scenes.

Last edited:

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Astrid is always trans. A way to optionally change her genitalia will happen as part of the story. The options are pretty clearly marked if you want to engage in something sexual with her. As for the do as you're told bit, she's telling you to leave since she's pretty stand offish. If you do as you're told and leave you won't have any sexual encounter with her.

As for the walkthrough, I don't know. I didn't make it so I don't really know how it tries to guide you. If it's just an "optimal path for sex scenes" walkthrough, that might not necessarily be the optimal overall path though. Sometimes delayed gratification can pay off.

EDIT: Also note that you're not required to sleep with Astrid prior to her optional genitalia switch. Just don't be a complete dick to her and generally be supportive and friendly. You can steer her towards keeping or changing her genitalia and your words will have a lot more resonance with her if she likes you as opposed to if she hates your guts. Like, if you were a dick to her the entire time you knew her or were constantly showing disgust then suddenly become interested once she has a vagina, she's not gonna accept you as a lover since it was always just about her genitalia and not about her as a person.

EDIT 2: Also if it is misspelled as "Do as your told," are you sure you're playing the most recent release that's up here. I'm pretty sure I fixed the spelling errors/incorrect names in some scenes.
Thanks for the clarification. I'd picked Astrid as a LI at this point mainly because it seems, so far anyway, she has no hidden agenda; she either cares for you if you are kind to her or she doesn't if you don't. For the others, Our Hero presumably is a pawn.

Reactions: Ghostface Reborn
4.60 star(s) 91 Votes