Khuu

Mar 2, 2023

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
i didn't use an old save, i just downloaded the new links that you gave
Okay I'll look into this. Sorry about this again. Can you let me know how you encountered this? So I can reproduce this error.

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
Its okay, the error comes up everytime the molester uses tease for more information
I just tested the molester doing teasing, even when the MC is in In Heat state as shown in your image, but it worked fine. I don't have any error. I double checked the script and it was good too. Can you be more specific about how you encounter this? For example, at which stage of the game? I was also wondering if it was because of MTool or other tools. Did you use any tools?

Does anyone else have the same issue?

Khuu

Mar 2, 2023
I just tested the molester doing teasing, even when the MC is in In Heat state as shown in your image, but it worked fine. I don't have any error. I double checked the script and it was good too. Can you be more specific about how you encounter this? For example, at which stage of the game? I was also wondering if it was because of MTool or other tools. Did you use any tools?

Does anyone else have the same issue?
It was just at the start of a new game, i downloaded and got to that part, whenever the molester uses any sexual attacks the error comes up as that.
There might be a problem with my downloads but i did redownload all the files and retried it still didnt work.
Are you able to put all the files into one download link so i can try again?

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
It was just at the start of a new game, i downloaded and got to that part, whenever the molester uses any sexual attacks the error comes up as that.
There might be a problem with my downloads but i did redownload all the files and retried it still didnt work.
Are you able to put all the files into one download link so i can try again?
I made a separate download link for you to try. But you actually can unzip the files and start the game so it's unlikely because of the downloading or broken files. I'll see whether other people have the same issue.

Reactions: Incopl

Incopl

Jul 11, 2017
New version v0.8a involves bug fix and difficulty balancing for v0.8.
I think I found bug in v0.8 and v0.8a. After resting I have info that number of dog remaining is 33. I go to pay rent and after rent payment there is info that number of dogs is 43. I think number of dogs supposed to increase once a day.

EDIT: Number of dogs also increase after massage parlor event and loosing to drug dealer event.

Last edited:

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
is there any place that explains the status icons?
Realm of consciousness

I think I found bug in v0.8 and v0.8a. After resting I have info that number of dog remaining is 33. I go to pay rent and after rent payment there is info that number of dogs is 43. I think number of dogs supposed to increase once a day.

EDIT: Number of dogs also increase after massage parlor event and loosing to drug dealer event.
It’s not a bug. When the MC pays rent with her body, or sleeps with someone, of course a day would pass. If you read the text, it said something like ‘the xxx last until the next day’.

Reactions: Incopl

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
Got it. However I think it is to harsh for a balance.
Well, I think it's actually well balanced, because after sleeping with someone in the city, the MC gets strength recovery, although not a full recovery because that "sleeping" costs additional energy. With the strength recovery, the MC can continue with her daily tasks. This gives you more flexibility, no need to return home every day, at the cost of being more corrupted.

To be clear, this game is not a game of brainless walkthrough or HCG collecting. It has some level of difficulty and needs some explorations and experiments to find the most efficient way to progress / corrupt. No item or skill in this game is useless. Spend all your money wisely, use the items and skills wisely. All the key information you need for understanding this game is in the "Realm of Consciousness", take some time to read.

mbzradeloip

Feb 26, 2018
Realm of consciousness

It’s not a bug. When the MC pays rent with her body, or sleeps with someone, of course a day would pass. If you read the text, it said something like ‘the xxx last until the next day’.
unfortunately that doesn't show some of the combat icons or what the butt icon is. i'm assuming the butt icon is your clothing state (naked), but what is the uterus one that can stack multiple times?

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
unfortunately that doesn't show some of the combat icons or what the butt icon is. i'm assuming the butt icon is your clothing state (naked), but what is the uterus one that can stack multiple times?
The state / icon that isn't explained in the realm of consciousness will be explained when it appears for the first time. But now I realized that it might be difficult to remember them later. I will add their explanations in the realm of consciousness in the next update.

The butt icon is a state of "shameful arousal", after the MC had the fetish "Exhibitionism" and cloth damage, when in map, her horny degree gradually increases.
The uterus icon is a state of "sensitive", the MC receives double arousal / pleasure when in this state. Monster's body fluid, angle of bliss, and the MC's skill goddess fury can cause this state.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Exorcism Goddess [v0.8a] [ahyana] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [826 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes