ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
it takes like 15-20 hits to kill an enemy, plenty of time for them to start corrupting her. It's also not obvious that unlocking the dogs causes them to multiply until after you've done it - so you're forced to start over if you want to grind before unlocking them.
Well, if it takes that many hits to kill an enemy, my guess is you didn't use any skills or items but just plain attack. Have you ever tried a massage in the East End? That will let the MC gets full recovery of strength and mind power to continue with her daily tasks and avoid paying the rent.

This is a Battle Rape corruption game, every design is for encouraging you to battle and for helping the corruption. It requires some exploration and experimenting to find a balance between progressing the corruption to see more scenes and not losing the game. If you feel this is annoying, then this game is perhaps not for you.

This Game looks Awesome,how does the corruption work?. Does the Female protagonist go evil,has a choice to join the bad guys, becomes very slutty and brainwashed. Corruption within these cool looking games are always used differently. Some of them are Corruption Heavy others it is very subtle and is barely part of the plot.
No brainwash or go evil. The MC is a noble goddess. It's just the corruption that makes her more and more difficult to control her body and recover from lust.

same thing as in update 0.7, they werent translated there as well.

If she gets corrupted enough, you can easily get stuck in an almost infinite loop of not being able to do anything because of 'stunlock' from estrus state taking a turn, squirt taking two turns and submissive taking two turns. To get out of that you basically have to get lucky RNG that the enemy uses several skills back to back that dont force stun her again. To mediate that, you could e.g. add an item or skill that forces a first-turn for her, or make the stuns on cooldown, so they cant happen back to back to back.
The more useful skills for ahyana get unlocked a bit too late imo. Especially the one that lets you reduce the 'dick-meter' of the enemies. Without that it's almost impossible to win fights with higher corruption.
There are some new items in this update that can help you progress when being stuck in a battle. For example, the scroll of town portal can be used in battle to return home instantly (assuming she is not pregnant). Some items can kill an non-boss monster in one shot. Some other items or skills help you control her sexual desire, estrus state and so on.

Have literally 0 corrpution and still virgin, but it is still impossible to win, since heat passive activates literally every turn durring boss fight.
ps: lvl 46 and 2001damage. Guess I need to grind more...
2001 damage.. that's over 180 powerups, which costs 5,400 golds... Have you ever thought about changing the strategy, for example, to fuse tons of Banshee rune, or other items to help you fight the boss? There's no useless item or skill in this game.

sas2000as

Mar 14, 2018
2001 damage.. that's over 180 powerups, which costs 5,400 golds... Have you ever thought about changing the strategy, for example, to fuse tons of Banshee rune, or other items to help you fight the boss? Every item
You mean that funny banshe item which deals exact this damage to boss 1709069426441.png (and also gives you even more debuffs)?
btw, this is boss hp after 1 normal attack 1709069494857.png . More than double difference. And no debuffs (like arousal and sensitivity).
Also not sure how should escape scroll help me.
And of course I know about massage, since I used it before boss fight to have bonus damage and WP (after, of course, clearing 10 monsters in each location and wasting my initial strength)

game is great btw, any other game would've been dropped by me, but I for some unknown reason still enjoy grind in this game

Reactions: ahyana

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Well, if it takes that many hits to kill an enemy, my guess is you didn't use any skills or items but just plain attack. Have you ever tried a massage in the East End? That will let the MC gets full recovery of strength and mind power to continue with her daily tasks and avoid paying the rent.

This is a Battle Rape corruption game, every design is for encouraging you to battle and for helping the corruption. It requires some exploration and experimenting to find a balance between progressing the corruption to see more scenes and not losing the game. If you feel this is annoying, then this game is perhaps not for you.

No brainwash or go evil. The MC is a noble goddess. It's just the corruption that makes her more and more difficult to control her body and recover from lust.

There are some new items in this update that can help you progress when being stuck in a battle. For example, the scroll of town portal can be used in battle to return home instantly (assuming she is not pregnant). Some items can kill an non-boss monster in one shot. Some other items or skills help you control her sexual desire, estrus state and so on.

2001 damage.. that's over 180 powerups, which costs 5,400 golds... Have you ever thought about changing the strategy, for example, to fuse tons of Banshee rune, or other items to help you fight the boss? There's no useless item or skill in this game.
Cool, good to know. Still the idea of a noble Goddess fall to the point she might as well become a Goddess of Temptation or Lust. Still a Goddess,but a fallen one. lewder and darker outfits to emphasize it.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
She doesn't really start with items and the one skill she starts with isn't that great. Increase sensitivity for double damage? Yeah, nah, I'd rather just attack twice instead of risking an orgasm from being touched a couple times.

The massage also corrupts her + adds a day counter (+10x enemies per unlocked area) at times. So yeah, that sucks too.

I know. I like corruption gameplay, which is why I'm taking the time to give you feedback rather than just tossing the game. I'm saying that in order to enjoy your game I had to cheat and give myself a bunch of gil to make it playable. Sorry dude.

I honestly suggest you try challenging yourself to make a virgin playthrough without cheating, since you stated that's possible. If it is, it's probably going to take hours and hours of grinding the first two enemies in the game before you even unlock the dogs. Let me know how long it takes you.

Reactions: PREYTOR and ahyana

BlackDread

Jun 14, 2017
Have you ever tried a massage in the East End? That will let the MC gets full recovery of strength and mind power to continue with her daily tasks and avoid paying the rent.
It would be nice if you didn't need to beat the drug dealer every time you go to fight dogs, once per day is enough

Reactions: PREYTOR and ahyana

Deityn

Jun 15, 2017
I thought reason for this update to make the game easier
Either its harder than before or im doing something wrong
Played until boss dog (took more than before) and uh, it took me almost half hours to kill him and told me with other dogs alive he cant die...
Are you kidding? everyday they get numbers what kind of grind hell is this???? Im done.

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
This game needs a cheat item, like an equipable ring or something, that defeats enemies just by running into them.

Because damn, even when you oneshot enemies it's still such a long, boring, tedious slog of a grind again and again.

mbzradeloip

Feb 26, 2018
This game needs a cheat item, like an equipable ring or something, that defeats enemies just by running into them.

Because damn, even when you oneshot enemies it's still such a long, boring, tedious slog of a grind again and again.
there was a full save file for v07 that had a move called "fatal blow" that one shot opponents, i'm not sure what level they got it though

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
there was a full save file for v07 that had a move called "fatal blow" that one shot opponents, i'm not sure what level they got it though
Oh I'm at a point where I can one-shot opponents. Not that it helps.

Because enemies always get the first move. Meaning if you're grinding down 30-some enemies you're inevitably going to get worn down. A miss here, an estrus there, and before you know if you're stuck trying to escape a fuckspiral by using mint and hoping you don't get an ero attack the next turn.
I'm having to savescum every fight just to get it so enemies only get one attack on me instead of two. Being able to oneshot enemies really makes no difference.

What's even more annoying is that while I can't really get any stronger than oneshotting enemies, you can never reach a point where go first in combat, or get rid of miss chances. While on the other hand the longer you fight the more vulnerable you get to ero attacks.
I'm level 45 and even the basic regular dogs can still lock me into three minute long loop of getting fucked.
Yeah it was hot the first couple of times, but I'm really over it by now.

Golden Twink

Mar 23, 2020
Kinda sucks that this game definitely has massive potential but the dev refuses to listen to any criticism of the gameplay, even the ones that are constructive and just gives everyone a laughing emoji as a response.

If your game even has the ability to become soft locked with absolutely no way out of it other than closing the game; you might need to recheck your balancing or at least create a failsafe to kick it into an "end game" situation. As it stands, too many places can you just be completely softlocked into sex you have absolutely no control over just because you followed the content this game was intended for; sexual activity.

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
You mean that funny banshe item which deals exact this damage to boss
Also not sure how should escape scroll help me.
And of course I know about massage, since I used it before boss fight to have bonus damage and WP (after, of course, clearing 10 monsters in each location and wasting my initial strength)
First of all, it's a boss, not a regular monster. It doesn't make sense you can kill it by simply hitting the attack button 20 times. But I see your frustration. Let me show you the path. If you doesn't care about virgin, lose her virgin when fighting it and choose "pretend to allow" when being raped. This deals great damage to the enemy if she is not fully submissive when enemy ejaculates. If you don't want to lose virgin, defeat durgdealer for 10 times and to get a "Gem of Chastity", bring the "scroll of strength", and wear the gem and consume the scrolls to restore the full strength before the fight. During fight, combine "hard hit" with "goddess fury" to deal 4X damage. Use "calm mind" and "goddess bless" or mint to control arousal (which decreases attack power) and sexual desire if needed. It takes some effort to defeat the boss. But it's not a mission impossible.

1.She doesn't really start with items and the one skill
2.The massage also corrupts her + adds a day counter
3.I know. I like corruption gameplay, which is why I'm taking the time to give you feedback rather than just tossing the game.
4. I honestly suggest you try challenging yourself to make a virgin playthrough without cheating.
1. She doesn't start with corruption either. So it's not that easy to orgasm at the beginning. And there are pills to lower the sensitivity and only cost 10 each. If too easily get orgasm in later stage, consider buy some.
2. If she goes there without estrus state, it doesn't adds a day counter.
3. Thanks, bro. This is also the reason I'm typing these letters to try to explain the game mechanics to you.
4. I have challenged myself many times for the whole walkthrough. These mechanics were also tested and balanced tons of times. It's already at my limit to allow the game to be this easy. I played much harder versions myself and I didn't find it a problem for me. Of course, the game was not designed for an brainless walkthrough within one or two game days.

so is the update translated or is the translation still just for the few first areas?
Battle texts for goblins and dog pack were not translated. Only story-related texts were translated.

No fatal blow in this version, only hard hit.

Kinda sucks that this game definitely has massive potential but the dev refuses to listen to any criticism of the gameplay, even the ones that are constructive and just gives everyone a laughing emoji as a response.

If your game even has the ability to become soft locked with absolutely no way out of it other than closing the game; you might need to recheck your balancing or at least create a failsafe to kick it into an "end game" situation. As it stands, too many places can you just be completely softlocked into sex you have absolutely no control over just because you followed the content this game was intended for; sexual activity.
By that laughing emoji, I wanted to express that I thought this was interesting, no intension of any sort of "laughing at" someone. Sorry this caused unpleasant feelings.
I listened to everyone's critics. This is why I decided a whole rework on the game. I'm here, spending this amount of my time, just trying to explaining my ideas and the game mechanics, to help you understand and enjoy the game before another major rework just because the critics from misunderstanding.

Reactions: 阿里博士

Shadowndev99

Dec 13, 2019
can someone share before before fighting the boss ... I was so corrupted and all my attacks keep missing so .... I get mad and delete the game and now I dont want to start over again

Jul 29, 2018
Note, do not transfer chinese save file to english version to the game,As it will leave you to the beginning of the game like new game plus. i haven't yet try the dog on the cave yet(Not the boss). Also what level for the 2 attack skill.

Jul 29, 2018
Note, do not transfer chinese save file to english version to the game,As it will leave you to the beginning of the game like new game plus. You have to follow to molestester etc. All of your stats and item will be there. I haven't yet try the dog on the cave yet(Not the boss). Also what level for the 2 attack skill.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes