RPGM - Exorcism Goddess [v0.9] [ahyana]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kaze32

I wanted to try this game because of its battle fuck mechanics. I have a folder of games dedicated just for that, so regardless of the reviews I read I had to give this a shot. I'm not sure what people are reviewing about the art being blurry(or maybe because I use a 48" OLED TV as a monitor) or huge maps that you're walking through, I haven't seen that. It's a very simplistic game. On my screen you can see the whole map and every point of interest has a marker, and its mere seconds to get to the points.. You start by putting on your police uniform and head to the headquarters to get your quest. Now, nothing is marked to help find where you need to go but there isn't a ton of choices either, so once you figure out where places are located it's pretty fast to get from point A to point B. There's a bit on RNG for the first quest to find the guy on the train.

The game is grindy in a sense, as like Karryn's Prison, meaning building up stats/sensitivities during molestation to progress further into more heavier molestation to rape. I like the fact that the enemy doesn't die in 3 or 4 hits so you can actually experience the battle fuck mechanics longer. Art looks awesome and it lays a great foundation for a new dev to build upon. It's a great system, keep it up. Also I'd rather have a 2-3 frame movement during sex scenes than to watch a still frame, at least there's something.
  2. 2.00 star(s)

TeckXChaos

Fundamentally this game just isn't well designed.

Outside of combat, there is nothing to do besides walk around massive, pointless maps.

Combat is a mess. It's designed so that you sit in a fight for 10+ minutes doing effectively nothing. If you do this enough times, eventually enemies gain the ability to molest you. After they have the ability to molest you, you can never win a fight again.

Progress is made by slogging through dozens of these fights to unlock the next enemy to repeat it with again.

Simply rebalancing combat wouldn't fix it, it's so broken that it would need to be redesigned from the ground up to be something that isn't awful.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

El Presidente

The game is lacking in the technical and gameplay level.
    This should be a "Karryn's Prison-esque" game, The main girl will be corrupt anytime you are molested and more battle you do, more tired she become, forcing you to rest. But resting force you to spent 10000$ or becoming more corrupt.

The game is slow paced and slow to rendering. The aforementioned Karryn's Prison have a dimension of 2gb and it's complete game, this game only present 7 maps, 3 enemies and it is 5gb. Also most of the time the engine is slow to load any change to che main character and there are some part not translated.

Other than that the gameplay is boring for the lacking of choices. You cannot chose a "slut rout" because there are no way to defeat a enemy in a lewd way, and you cannot prevent the enemy to abuse you because the only 2 viable move are: hit hard, concentrate to restore mp.

I can only say the artworks are good, i like the model of the main character and i respect the autor trying something new, but it need more work to make it functional.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

k2ren

first of all sex scenes are bad. 1-3 frame back and forth. usually 1 still picture. on rare occasions i think 2 frame.

the resolution is bad, the game is so mini my eyes hurt. badly optimized.

the fight might be the worst ive ever played so far out of any game. im not exaggerrating i think you need like 30 turns to kill the enemy if you only use Attack... maybe even more turns. charge attack can miss but deals way more dmg with that you might only need 10 turns.

i think the concept and idea is good. it just doesn't work because enemy grope attacks are boring/ugly and my eyes are already blurry from the resolution. (and enemy grope attacks are 1still picture and text. with this engine the groping feeling is lost, it looks like a light touch)

anyway a game which is totally unfappable imo cannot get more than 3/5.

a game with this bad battle system.. paired with the unfappability imo cannot be more than 1/5.

maps are big and empty, story is probably short either but i deleted after seeing most of what it offers, i think there are only 3enemy types(drug dealer, molester, dog) but maybe there would be more. in any case the game is without exaggeration 20times more grindy than it should for such a bad gameplay. with this superbad gameplay they should focus on H-scenes and not grind. but whatever, this game is just ass. maybe in many patches it will get better but so far:

HARD AVOID.