Jul 1, 2018
In the op they say the game is over 10GB which resulted to a compressed version which is 1gb.
But does anyone have the link to the uncompressed version?

Reactions: heego

kelfaein777

Jun 3, 2023
since your putting in ways to remove lust for characters i think there need to be a way to remove fetishes. i got unwanted ones from just playing. also that last boss was a biiiitch. maybe also make it so after a certain level you attack first instead of dogs the grinding is real hear. also its suppppper annoying having to fight drug dealer every day since you keep "losing" the map.

Reactions: ahyana
Jul 29, 2018
I forgot to mention that it is possible for the enemy to be unkillable. If any of the two heroine achieve a full bar in lewdness while dealing a killing blow to the enemy (0 hp). The enemy will heal from the excitement of the moaning of the goddess after your attack. Making it a stunlock from tease then mate. You can try dealing damage it again but the same still happen if the enemy can one shot lewdness the character repeating the cycle until you escape or the enemy made the blunder attacking you. (I was fighting wild dog, the dog keep using tease after mating)

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Why is there is a birth count system when the game gets over after she gets pregnant?? Is the dev just dumb or forgetting something?

Freemoon994

Dec 20, 2020
Why is there is a birth count system when the game gets over after she gets pregnant?? Is the dev just dumb or forgetting something?
The human pregnancy is game over if you rest at home and not using the abortion pills before, the birth count only counts for monster pregnancy, where if you beat the monster while pregnant the character gives birth to the monster starting the fight again, basically a second life for the enemies, to counter this just use abortion pills when you can.

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
since your putting in ways to remove lust for characters i think there need to be a way to remove fetishes. i got unwanted ones from just playing. also that last boss was a biiiitch. maybe also make it so after a certain level you attack first instead of dogs the grinding is real hear. also its suppppper annoying having to fight drug dealer every day since you keep "losing" the map.
Thanks for the suggestions! They will be considered.

it kills the enemies for me lol
Then the MC will be naked for the next enemy.

I forgot to mention that it is possible for the enemy to be unkillable. If any of the two heroine achieve a full bar in lewdness while dealing a killing blow to the enemy (0 hp). The enemy will heal from the excitement of the moaning of the goddess after your attack. Making it a stunlock from tease then mate. You can try dealing damage it again but the same still happen if the enemy can one shot lewdness the character repeating the cycle until you escape or the enemy made the blunder attacking you. (I was fighting wild dog, the dog keep using tease after mating)
Thanks for reporting this! Will be fixed soon.

damnson1111

Jul 21, 2017
My Safe file for this update. Safe file one is for belva with all the status debuff. Safe File Two is for the Anyana in the nearest to second boss entrance for the belva starting act. Get beaten by the boss to start belva character arc or something.
Hey dude appreciate the save files. Would you happen to have a safe file for Anyana before entering the cave? I wanted to see content before that but she's immediately surrounded by 100 dogs, and the Give Up option is bugged, her spirit is invisible and she cannot move in front of the entrance.

Jul 29, 2018
Hey dude appreciate the save files. Would you happen to have a safe file for Anyana before entering the cave? I wanted to see content before that but she's immediately surrounded by 100 dogs, and the Give Up option is bugged, her spirit is invisible and she cannot move in front of the entrance.
you can get outside the cave as anyana while invisible, just let the dog go near you and battle the dog. Don't not use give up. Just one shot the dog and anyana would be visible again at the exit point of the cave. That how I get away when surrounded.

meltyquestfan

Aug 2, 2020
good looking mc but the dev is cucking himself with no guide system. No, I will not be walking around with different clothes to progress. I have a job my man lmao

Why devs cuck themselves from more supporters?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Full list of fetishes, I believe. Note that you can't have them all, since some are Ahyana exclusive and some are Belva exclusive.
Also, you can't keep the Squirting Virgin while you have any of the Mark's, and you can only have one Mark at a time.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
Is the game supposed to be so ridiculously tedious? The amount of enemies that initially spawn, especially for the second character (since at this point the first character has likely cleared the areas at least once), is insane. I honestly can't move more than 2 steps without running into an enemy and sometimes I'd just get stuck in a loop of battle after battle after battle because the enemies get to move for a few seconds before you're back in the map.

The game would feel so much better if the initial amount of enemies was at least halved. Look, I get it, the point of the game is to get corrupted, the battles are supposed to be unfair... but the amount of battles you have to go through to progress, combined with the fact that enemies always move first makes it just way too much of a chore, because you can't even rush through battles with grinding as you always get your clothes ripped, teased, or raped before you can attack.

I really want to fully like the game, but the stone wall of enemies you have to chip away at to progress is just silly.

ahyana

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2023
Is the game supposed to be so ridiculously tedious? The amount of enemies that initially spawn, especially for the second character (since at this point the first character has likely cleared the areas at least once), is insane. I honestly can't move more than 2 steps without running into an enemy and sometimes I'd just get stuck in a loop of battle after battle after battle because the enemies get to move for a few seconds before you're back in the map.

The game would feel so much better if the initial amount of enemies was at least halved. Look, I get it, the point of the game is to get corrupted, the battles are supposed to be unfair... but the amount of battles you have to go through to progress, combined with the fact that enemies always move first makes it just way too much of a chore, because you can't even rush through battles with grinding as you always get your clothes ripped, teased, or raped before you can attack.

I really want to fully like the game, but the stone wall of enemies you have to chip away at to progress is just silly.
Good point. Thanks! Yes, the base number of the enemies will be further reduced in the next version. And I will try to make the game more enjoyable.

Reactions: fengyuan

jack_px

Oct 21, 2016
guys how can you reduce the lewness?, i read on the skills that "calm mind", can reduce it but...its not very effective

Freemoon994

Dec 20, 2020
For those having trouble with fighting monster enemy here's my method which is quite effective:
- first of all you need to have two items in great quantity, angle of bliss and mind pills;
- every time you start a fight use angle of bliss, it should be powerful enough to kill the enemy in one hit (don't mind the estrus);
- whenever you lose the first layer of clothes use "repair clothes" immediately as it can only withstand 1 or 2 pull attacks, with all the clothes on, the enemies cannot use sex attacks;
- and when you run out mind power use mind pills to replenish the bar.

If you don't want to farm the materials you can always go to saveedit for gold to buy them in shops instead.

cuteoranges

Feb 21, 2021
Hello ! Have to say I absolutely love the concepts in the game. Some improvement suggestions have already been made, (less enemy grind, maybe animation speed to have less pauses between attacks?).

I have to ask if there's more game overs planned or expansions of existing game overs? Such as pregnant bellies or post game-over scenes. I'm asking because I absolutely love the idea of having the heroines living as a lover or sex slave of the side characters and want to see a complete scene with that idea.

Great game though! Will support it once a full release comes out.

Mar 14, 2018
guys how can you reduce the lewness?, i read on the skills that "calm mind", can reduce it but...its not very effective
You can buy pills from the shops to help a lot better. At level 30 IIRC (or was it 25?) the heroine gets a skill helps a lot better as well.

Good point. Thanks! Yes, the base number of the enemies will be further reduced in the next version. And I will try to make the game more enjoyable.
An option would be to have 2 or 3 difficulties, if you are interested in still exploring your initial difficulty that is present currently.

So make number of enemies, respawn rate, maybe one or two other things, code variables. Then if someone picks easy difficulty you can reduce that so the enemies and the number of enemies becomes much easier.

---

I don't mind grind in a game too much, as long as there are progression rewards for participating in the grind; you can enjoy it. If it just ends up being a lot of busywork for a payoff far in the future, that is less enjoyable.

tryingthegames

Aug 22, 2018
Interesting game, but #1 thing that needs to change is having to go to the drug dealer every single day to get the map.....just so you can go explore.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes