Shinxix

Feb 16, 2018
If you buy the skill cost reduction when you can, then spam your strongest attack, battles don't take too long. They need to take a little while so the enemy can make some progress corrupting her. The molester and dealer are basically boss fights, you don't need to grind them unless you're trying to get sexed up.

The dogs are bad though, it's a reasonable fight if it was like the molester or dealer, but the time to kill is way too long for the number you're asked to hunt. Up until the dogs I was having a good time, had to start cheating after that to keep the good time going.

Really hope the development continues, this is a little underpolished but it's still great, shaping up to be one of the best in the genre.

corruption through the battle rape was great.
kudarizaka guardrail's Quarta Amethyst and the sequel Quolta Emeraude are both fantastic.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
not a bad start and if done right this game could dethrone KP, the game is in desperate need of a corruption and vendor price overhaul. you gain sensitivity way to quicky and with the cost of consumables to lower it, it makes it pretty much impossible to attempt a pure run, since you need to pay 10k rent every in game day or else... as for the combat it's not bad but it's not great either. i have seen better but i have also seen much worse. i think what would make the combat shine is to remove the mechanic of the dice roll to break out of holds and add a few abilities for breaking out of holds, also the combat sex scenes are too short one movement and both the MC and enemy are 50% close to finishing it should be 5 to 10 times that depending and what skills you and the enemy use. again, this is not a bad game I'm just being really picky because i have high expatiations.

Reactions: ahyana

AggAggAgg

Jun 30, 2019
not a bad start and if done right this game could dethrone KP, the game is in desperate need of a corruption and vendor price overhaul. you gain sensitivity way to quicky and with the cost of consumables to lower it, it makes it pretty much impossible to attempt a pure run, since you need to pay 10k rent every in game day or else... as for the combat it's not bad but it's not great either. i have seen better but i have also seen much worse. i think what would make the combat shine is to remove the mechanic of the dice roll to break out of holds and add a few abilities for breaking out of holds, also the combat sex scenes are too short one movement and both the MC and enemy are 50% close to finishing it should be 5 to 10 times that depending and what skills you and the enemy use. again, this is not a bad game I'm just being really picky because i have high expatiations.

What is KP?

naba02

Aug 16, 2018
Some important tips that help with late progression: 1 - It is possible to pay the rent after two days, so do it. 2 - Fight and defeat the molester 20 times to receive a ring that reduces arousal chance while being violated. 3 - Spend as much money as possible on power ups 4 - Use all mind pills and mind water fighting with drug dealer at the beginning 5 - Choose options that avoid corruption. 6 - Don't face Dogs untill learn Fatal Blow (lvl 30). With enough power ups it is possible to kill the dog in 2 hits and the ring helps a lot. 7 - After being able to clear the dog map, money is no longer a problem and you can buy items that reduce sensitivity.

Last edited:

jackjack18

Feb 10, 2018
I
I don't think it's a genre or a tag on its own, but you're probably looking for "Combat Rape" aka CR. I also love CR games, but good ones are pretty rare, probably because they're so much harder to balance compared to the usual "H-on-loss" or "H-event only" games.

The most well known CR game out there is probably Karryn's Prison by Remtairy. Would highly recommend if you haven't tried it yet.

Some other CR games I like:
Silent Pill (and its sequel) by CircleOne
CircleKame's older games (the ones from F4 onwards tend to be a buggy mess)
ParasiteDay Laboratory by Brown Tabby

EDIT: Exorcist Charlotte by No Future is also pretty good
Interesting, might be worth trying samurai vandalism and jumble jokers (I think there's a sequel or something like that as well)

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
I

Interesting, might be worth trying samurai vandalism and jumble jokers (I think there's a sequel or something like that as well)
Jumble Strikers. One thing I liked about it is the "handcuffed" state because they actually make it fairly realistic. You can't escape them without a lockpick or key.

• Angry
Reactions: HBKTheIcon69

Shinxix

Feb 16, 2018
3 - Spend as much money as possible on power ups
There's 2 items that reduce skill cost, I think the first for 50k and the second for 200k. They're very helpful, the first one at least should be rushed before any power ups I think.

Also everyone should remember they can sell item drops for extra money

Nanoboto

Aug 6, 2017
I dunno if it's me, but I can't save. When i try to save on an empty slot, the typical RPG-Maker "Error-Sound" occurs. Am I missing something?

Edit: In the www folder the save folder is missing altogether. If I try to change settings, I get the following error:
Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open "path"\www}save\config.rpgsave.

Since the save folder is missing, the config file is also not there.

divine123

Oct 28, 2020
I dunno if it's me, but I can't save. When i try to save on an empty slot, the typical RPG-Maker "Error-Sound" occurs. Am I missing something?

Edit: In the www folder the save folder is missing altogether. If I try to change settings, I get the following error:
Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, open "path"\www}save\config.rpgsave.

Since the save folder is missing, the config file is also not there.
so no visible pregnant content ? i am gonna pass

Reactions: ustar

haremking1118

Jun 14, 2018
Short Review and How to:

First, this game makes me extremely Horney. It has no special animations, its mostly just photos with 2 frame animations only. But its hot.... Maybe this is just the kind of thing that I'm into. You get different positions, images, and it gets super arrosing depending on your state. You have your normal state, aroused state, and "in heat" state. You can only get in heat by getting a lot of fetishes and losing/getting lots of creampies and orgams.

Anyway, overall the game needs a lot of work. But, to enjoy this game, please take my advice here.

1 - speed run first. Just follow what you need to do. Don't lose on purpose because it just won't happen. Don't waste your time.

2 - The game is difficult enough to where you will end up being raped without the need to lose on purpose.

3 - You need the skills "hard hit" and "fatal blow" in order for the combat to go faster. Till you get those skill, prepare for long fights. Just lvl up to get them. I think you need 30 for fatal blow.

4 -Do not get pregnant by demon dogs. Wait for a safe day (eventually you'll get the fetish where you can get pregnant on a safe day and that can get a little tricky). The reason: You will give birth at the end of the battle and have to fight again making it super long.

5 - kill all the dogs to progress. You will need to clear that area a couple times.

6 - Take a break during the dog phase. Those fights are long. I took out 3, saved, came back later.

Side note - Its easy to not get raped once you understand the combat. As long as your cloths are not ripped, they can't rape you. Before the enemy gets fully erect, make sure to fix your clothes. They need 2 attacks to rip them off. You will always go 2nd so keep that in mind.

MichaelTTT

Mar 21, 2020
so no visible pregnant content ? i am gonna pass
yeah it's a bummer. right now there's not really a down side to losing you just gain fetishes and sensitivity which you can lower anyway, and they have a whole pregnancy system in the game but no birth or even belly. it would be cool if he added that in later. make the pregnancy last a few days and come with hefty debuffs and dialog from NPCs and maybe make it so you have to pay a hospital to give birth if you don't use a morning after pill.

3.10 star(s) 24 Votes