VN Ren'Py Expectations [v0.40] [PTOLEMY]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Felt?

Jun 3, 2023
Will this be like other games where you have no choice in anything and are forced to stay with whoever you don't want to be with? Will the choices really matter or are they just false choices like your other games?

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
Will this be like other games where you have no choice in anything and are forced to stay with whoever you don't want to be with? Will the choices really matter or are they just false choices like your other games?
There is one big choice very early in this one where you choose the girl. Actually the whole v0.28 was for Maria route only.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Expectations [v0.28] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 350Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Jul 20, 2020
I liked Alexandra, but this one is a slog to get through so far. The MC is creepy as fuck and one-sided so far, the girls are so damn vague and all seem to have some mental issue. I find it difficult to find any of them even worth pursuing so far. I think with Alexandra, she had a personality and drove the story well enough. In this one, I don't see that (yet).

Also the music choices in various scenes are really odd.

Reactions: Luka95 and botc76

Pif paf

Engaged Member
Feb 5, 2018
Made a Mod for the game with choice hints (WT), cheats and some more game settings.

Feb. 25, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.30
Info: keep in mind v0.30 only has content if you are on the Jessica route

Download Mod v0.28WT (~1MB)
WorkUpload -

Android port from the game compressed
with integrated Mod v0.30WT (~165MB)
Workupload -

Some ingame pics of the Mod:
View attachment 2764041 View attachment 2764042 View attachment 2764043 View attachment 2764044 View attachment 2764050
looks like u're working on the update now as the workload link for your mod is 404 now. TYVM KoGa3

Vollezar

Gingers are love. Gingers are life.
Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Fucking hell. Ginger. Mother. Fucking. Heaven.

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Here's hoping the next update will be about Charlotte. Love that MILF. :love: Also love that she's a teeny bit unhinged.

AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
I've played them all and they all have false choices that serve no purpose and lots of meaningless twists forcing us to do things that we deny in schools.
In Alexandra, you did have several choices related to relationships. For example, I never got with the crazy knife wielding chick. She just tagged along everywhere. The main story was on rails, but that's fine. I liked that story.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Expectations [v0.30] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's Multi Mod

- 364Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes