VN Ren'Py Expectations [v0.40] [PTOLEMY]

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
Not my game. You always have to choose between several good options. I used the URM mod and got all the paths enabled, but I still didn't see any events except for the path I chose. Then the fucking professor raises too many red flags for me. I don't always want to be blocking other people's possible contact with women. In the future it will almost certainly get dirty and at that point I don't want to be playing and getting angry about it, as it's already raising my anger.

• Sad
Reactions: $@~

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Expectations [v0.10] Unofficial Android Port + KoGa3's WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 264Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: 6een

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Are the paths mutually exclusive or is it a harem game?
Mutually exclusive. As of yet. No idea if there's anything else coming, like Harem, Throuple or anything else. So far, it looks like one of those that you need to do it a few times to see it all. You know, the PITA type. There's also a threat of one other guy trying to get one of the girls, so you don't get comfortable.

This isn't the worst tho, the worst is that except for the MILF no other character is really interesting. All the girls are good looking enough, but completely despicable otherwise. Feels like dealing with pre-teens on a sugar rush and hyper caffeinated. While the MC looks and acts like a spoiled child that is overgrown.

I am aware of "character growing" but raising them from infancy is a bit much, especially when they are already in College.

I am trying to go through this update, but, it isn't looking like it will survive.

YMMV and all that.

Peace :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Bombmaster

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
They missed one...

In most of these games the "dad squad" has worked to either eliminate the MC's dad or at least take him out of the picture. But just my luck I had to try out a game where the MC's dad has escaped unharmed and now I'm suffering for it. I need to go lie down for a while until I feel better............. :sick:

• Haha
Reactions: gaimariy

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
Best girl:- landlady/milf. :love: :love::love: Sadly, no one else comes even close, but the landlady is so adorable I'll stay for her.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Not sure the dev ever comes by here, so this may fall on deaf ears, but I've already written it, so I might as well post it, right? Anyway, here goes.

A fine game so far. Looking forward to more. Anyway, here's everything I found wrong with it:

There are a few lines labeled as MC thinking to himself when he's clearly saying them to Charlotte ("I thought I was alone there for a second." and a couple of lines before that). Same for the line "Not a dungeon, then." much later in the script.

If you decide to check on Jessica for the second choice where you're picking between all three girls, the knocking is accompanied not by a picture of the door, but Victoria's head. A slightly different picture of her head can also be seen should you check on her (Victoria), which also doesn't match.

Also, in 4.rpy, line 472: "show 731" should be "show bh-731". Likewise, bh-861 seems to be missing in the same scene (or maybe the number is wrong). Toward the end of the little massage MC gives Charlotte, there's also an image that doesn't match, showing her in a different outfit, and not being massaged.

Finally: This seems like a small thing, but it annoys me, so I'll say it. The space after the quotation mark at the start of every single spoken line really shouldn't be there.

And here are all the little typos and similar mistakes I found:
(v0.10)

DupeMe

Apr 5, 2021
That remain me Faulty Tower "nothing was wrong with hotel accept customers" I lake the game but the girls?

VinRiddle

Jun 30, 2017
Reactions: single_guy_from_au

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Expectations [v0.20] and then Expectations [v0.23] have both been released, but nobody has posted it yet. I made an update thread in game request, but so far nothing has come of it. Maybe if the thread gets enough views/replies maybe we'll finally get the update.
https://f95zone.to/threads/expectations-v0-20-ptolemy.179836/
I checked a few forums and the last version is 0.1 everywhere. So I guess, we have to wait till somebody posts it here. :)

Slick Bean

Sep 9, 2023
Expectations 0.23 got released on November 8

Hey It's quite late, so I won't write a lot.
It's done.
There are scenes with all the girls in this update.
A lot are mutually exclusive.

Expectations 0.20 was done by October 8

Hi Thanks everyone for waiting.
Like I said, this is very much a Charlotte focused update.
Hope everyone enjoys it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Walter Victor

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I usually like Ptolemy's games and I freaking love redheads, but with the bad reviews and comments here not sure if I want to try this one or not. Might save it for a day when I have nothing else to play.

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
i will check this out but by judging by the info on the VN that all the women will have red hair wtf i hope not but either way will give it a shot (y)

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes