3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
this is not even a update at least not from one i downloaded the one i got was it ended from where i was at last time wtf why call it a update if it is no update :sneaky::rolleyes: looks like im not on the path or route that is in this update have to wait for the next update

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
======================================
May 11, 2024
Updated my Mod for the new game version v0.43
Info: keep in mind v0.43 only has content for the Mary route

======================================
May 11th is when I grabbed your mod for 0.40, did you forget to update the date when you updated the mod to 0.43?

Reactions: KoGa3

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
this is not even a update at least not from one i downloaded the one i got was it ended from where i was at last time wtf why call it a update if it is no update :sneaky::rolleyes: looks like im not on the path or route that is in this update have to wait for the next update
Patreon post (as much as I can read) says it's a Maria update, so if you're not on her route, you won't see much.

Expectations 0.43

Hey It's done. Thank you for you patience. I mentioned before, this update is focused on Maria. If you're not on her path, you might want t...

Reactions: Walter Victor

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
grammar is bad. there are so many sentences that make me struggle to understand them. also why is the smart girl falling for this energy crap from a college professor? she's supposed to be smart but believes a guy that another guy has bad energy? how can a smart person be so damn stupid?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Is there actually any progress in this, be it story or character wise ?

Last time i played the MC was a whiny creep, had no goals, no main story, going to college...where nothing happens either and the LI's all felt like they had varying degrees of mental problems...

• Haha
Reactions: botc76

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Is there actually any progress in this, be it story or character wise ?

Last time i played the MC was a whiny creep, had no goals, no main story, going to college...where nothing happens either and the LI's all felt like they had varying degrees of mental problems...
No, that's still pretty much it.

• Haha
Reactions: Raziel_8

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Strange, i expected more of Ptolemy, he's making games for what, 8 years...
Maybe he's grown stagnant. In my experience, a creative person has to want to improve and develop their craft further, the moment one stops doing that, their work will get boring and repetitive.
Maybe he doesn't really want to do this any more, but it's a relatively easy pay-check.
I mean, he pretty much fucked up the ending to Alexandra and this game seems completely uninspired from the start.

Feb 25, 2024
Maybe he's grown stagnant. In my experience, a creative person has to want to improve and develop their craft further, the moment one stops doing that, their work will get boring and repetitive.
Maybe he doesn't really want to do this any more, but it's a relatively easy pay-check.
I mean, he pretty much fucked up the ending to Alexandra and this game seems completely uninspired from the start.
I played Alexandra yesterday without knowing it was by the same creator as this one. At least it's complete. Actually, he kind of forced its ending, probably to start this one. And I would say it was very disappointing too.

Reactions: botc76 and AlexMpog
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes