3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
so if we are not on victoria's path it ends where we left off then ? got it which sucks it has been like that for me i dont know how long now and i like all three ladies and romancing them so i dunno see why it would end from last time and not start new content unless i fucked something up to not get newer content

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
could it be that the line the story follows is a little confused...i didnt had the feeling it wold really follow any script but thats my personal opinion....maybe you find anyway along the story your way to it...i hope so for your story

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
not sure why people bother with this game. grammar reads like a Dyslexic person on an Adder all binge wrote it, almost not sexual content, and almost every character including MC have the intelligence of a brick. even the girl who is in college and supposedly smart is stupid as hell believing that energy crap. honestly if you came here hoping for your expectations to be met, run the opposite way

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
not sure why people bother with this game. grammar reads like a Dyslexic person on an Adder all binge wrote it, almost not sexual content, and almost every character including MC have the intelligence of a brick. even the girl who is in college and supposedly smart is stupid as hell believing that energy crap. honestly if you came here hoping for your expectations to be met, run the opposite way
Thats all the expectations i've left...

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes