[S>Writer] Share Unpaid Experienced Writer available to work on comic projects

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
I'm the writer of One Night Stand, Zia, and The Best Days of our Lives.

I'm currently looking to take up a comic project (or two). Both short and long-term ones are fine. I'm also open to both 2D and 3D.

While I'd like to work on something decadently mainstream this time, I'm open to writing any specific genres too.

So, if you have a unique pitch that you're really passionate about, feel free to reach out all the same.

Alternatively, if you'd rather have me craft the story, so that you could just focus only on the art, I can do that too. (I can pitch you a couple of ideas and we can work on whichever you like the most.)

Note: Usually, I take care of the page layouts, panelling, lettering, etc. So, you can just focus on making the art.

---

Regarding the revenue:

If it's a long term project, depending on the finer details of the project, I'm open to taking a share of 10-15%.

If it's a single issue / one-shot (20-40 pages long), I can do it for free. Just be sure to credit me and have a link to my personal project's patreon in the comic.

---

My only requirements to working on your project are:

1. You must be sincere and commited to your project.

I was unlucky enough to meet a handful of folks who thought making art/renders for a comic is easy, and ended up leaving halfway after realizing it's not. Thus, wasting all my time and effort.

So, reach out to me only if you're 100% sure this is something you want to do and are also capable of doing.

---

2. In case of a long running project, the comic needs to be hosted on your patreon.

Due to some weird issues, I can not make payments via PayPal, Payoneer, etc., at the moment. (I can only receive them.)

So, you'll have to host the project on your end and transfer my share of the revenue each month.

---

If anyone's interested kindly DM, (or just leave a reply below and I'll DM you) and we can discuss further.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dr. Psychedelic

Dr. Psychedelic

Game Developer
Feb 9, 2020
I would love to talk with you about the writing side for the project I'm developing.

es_psychedelic is my discord id.

thanks

Reactions: Arisushi

notale22

Feb 9, 2023
Hey. I am Daz Artist currently working for a side project. I have several renders already but need some help for the story. I am also able to pay for your work. If you are interested / want me to share some of my renders/idea contact me on discord : jerry_the_cat

Reactions: Arisushi

Arisushi

Game Developer
Jul 9, 2020
Hey. I am Daz Artist currently working for a side project. I have several renders already but need some help for the story. I am also able to pay for your work. If you are interested / want me to share some of my renders/idea contact me on discord : jerry_the_cat
Thanks for contacting. I've sent you a request on discord.