[S>Writer] Unpaid Experienced writer available

BlueMonday

Feb 17, 2020
Skills:
Even if I've never written anything in the field of adult games, I am experienced when it comes to slice of life and/or thriller. I have published a small book of short stories in my country (I won't share the name of the book or my author name for privacy) and I've recently decided to dive into the world of adult games as developer. While I'm learning how to code properly and how to render, I would like to offer my services to new projects looking for a writer or to already existent projects that need some help.
Note: English is not my native language but I am proficient in it. I can also provide translations to my native language, which is Italian.

Preferred method of contact:
Send me a DM here with a short overview of the project, then we can move to Discord

Employment Type & Rates:
I don't want any money for the first 3 months of the collaboration. Then, if we have good synergy and decide to keep going together, I am open to discuss any kind of offer or percentage.
Of course, if you still decide for some reason that you want to start paying me since the beginning, we can discuss that.

Availability:
I already have a full time job, which often requires me to stay at home with lot of "dead" moments. However, due to the nature of my job, it's impossible to provide an accurate availability schedule, but I can guarantee at least 10-15 hours weekly to writing. Sometimes even more.

Additional comments:
As I said I already have a full time job and therefore I'm not looking to make money here. At the moment I'm more interested in taking part in a project that I find interesting and spend time on it as also an opportunity for myself to get experience in other fields of game development.

XieGoBlog

Oct 5, 2018
Hey, are you still looking for the project?
I have one that needs a writer.

I also have a full-time job, so I make this game for fun because I feel like a dead fish with my job XD.

Maybe you can check the game first.

kinrean

May 12, 2018
i will like to ask do you have a story on hand or brain that is interesting . in the end to make a game it need alot of detail and it can't create over night .

NoobAVNDev77

Jan 29, 2024
I'm looking for a writer, and a lot of the interactions are going to be slice of life. The story is reality-based and the renders are done with Daz. If you're still looking, DM me and I'll show you some renders and what I have in mind.