VN Unity Completed Expo Lust [Final] [Good Soft Games]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1649493599791.png

Overview:
Iris is getting bored as most days are almost the same, she was fine with that idea until she met someone who triggered something inside her,
now she's going to learn some new and lewd ways to deal with the boring days.​

Thread Updated: 2022-04-09
Release Date: 2022-04-05
Developer: Good Soft Games -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Uncensored

Win: - - - -
Censored
Win:
- -

Thanks for the share Noneya666

1649493954290.png 1649493986872.png 1649494019613.png 1649494042817.png 1649494068616.png 1649494185014.png

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
premise of the game is great, execution is sub par, hopefully they make another game not in unity and way way way way longer.
This barely counts as a beta. seems dev is new to this, but if they learn as they go and make better stuff in the future I'm all for it.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Les tag? Because it totally looks like les action to me.
Speaking of tags... there are very few, or is the game missing a bunch? :whistle::coffee:
Looks like smol maybe 30 min vn, nothing that would require unity at least.

Mitsukayn

Mar 4, 2018
When i read all details i only find information about girl character is that a lesbian game? Or will you create some Male character who interact with "Iris"?

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Just posted, already tagged completed, Unity games on here usually ending up rushed and/or unfinished (from what I've seen) and thread saying it's missing tags and seems short and unfinished.....
Hmmm...hard pass. lol

ea3794

Modder
Mar 30, 2018
Pros:
  • Multiple camera angles is interesting, though might as well provide free-cam option.
  • Refreshing to see a different style for characters.
  • Animations make the characters more alive and add value.
Cons:
  • Every scene transition requires several clicks.
  • Slow text speed that cannot be changed.
  • Audio settings are not saved.
  • Only able to progress by clicking within the message box.
  • Quite short, abrupt ending.
Text speed can be somewhat sped up by holding down control but also speeds up animations.

Don't play this game if you suffer from RSI.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Game Compressor
May 1, 2020
Did anyone finish the game? Till the point i played it, there were some scenes where the protagonist was extremely horny/masturbating and trying to control herself due to Aria. But were there any legit lesbian scenes or something? I would finish it but it's annoying that i can't skip and it takes several clicks for me to progress due to the transitions and need to click within the fucking box.
TLDR if you find any missing tag, please post it with a screenshot of its proof, thanks. :)

Jacie

Apr 21, 2019
Did anyone finish the game? Till the point i played it, there were some scenes where the protagonist was extremely horny/masturbating and trying to control herself due to Aria. But were there any legit lesbian scenes or something? I would finish it but it's annoying that i can't skip and it takes several clicks for me to progress due to the transitions and need to click within the fucking box.
TLDR if you find any missing tag, please post it with a screenshot of its proof, thanks. :)
Finished game.
There only exhibitionisms, masturbation, walking with egg/no pants, and dildo try.
No les content yet.

Reactions: Jeevant