Unreal Engine Expose My Teacher (A Wife and Mother Fan Game) [v0.2] [Luxxor Games]

1.70 star(s) 3 Votes

Luxxor24

Apr 18, 2024
Good start, up to you how to do your game but I'd warn against putting patreon exclusive content, at this point you are trying to get people to play, and a paywall for many feels like they are missing out (might be only a small amount of content but if you cant get past the wall you have no idea).

The most successful games seem to have patreon as a 'tip jar' until they get a decent player base then they maintain a free full release but give early access and future content voting etc to the patreon members.

Can only speak for myself but my interest kinda evaporated when running into locked content, I dont play AAA games anymore because of the microtransactions and I dont see much of a difference here.
Thank you!

The main content will be free, exclusive content will be available to extra users at the time the game is released, and they will also receive a version of the game earlier than others. I have no idea to add paywalls to the game, but I have obligations to VIP subscribers, so in each version a special event will be available for them. But in the next version I will make it available to everyone) since I am a player myself and don’t like such restrictions))

Luxxor24

Apr 18, 2024
Now I am actively working on a new version, I will try to take into account comments on bugs and add as much interesting content as possible.
Currently added:
-facial conversation animation
-character model for the main player - for future and current scenes
-performance optimization
-windowed mode
Thanks for your support!

Reactions: Renrut
1.70 star(s) 3 Votes