Unreal Engine Expose My Teacher (A Wife and Mother Fan Game) [v0.4] [Luxxor Games]

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
Nice game, I experienced a bug in the last stage where the teacher gets stuck while the door is opening and can't get into the bathroom, but other than that it's nice, I hope it will be possible to fuck her and not just watch

ronzion`

Feb 28, 2020
I hope you make scenes where something comes in the way while I'm fucking the teacher and the goal is not to get caught

Aiglon

Jul 29, 2021
Well, overall, it's not a bad idea. I like some of the concepts of this game. It would be great to force the teacher to kneel in the restroom and pee on her face in revenge for a failed exam.

davorvranic

Mar 4, 2019
Oui, bien sûr. Le problème vient d'Unreal Engine et de sa compatibilité avec Windows 7. Si je comprends bien, si les mises à jour nécessaires sont installées sur Windows 7, alors tout devrait fonctionner. J'ai ajouté les systèmes d'exploitation compatibles dans la description du post.
[/CITATION]
j'ai windows 10 et le network 1+1 qui m'empeche ouvrir le jeu

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ExposeMyTeacherAWifeAndMotherFanGame-0.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DH4444

Apr 14, 2019
GOOD:
Regular updates.
Teacher vaguely resembles Sophia from A WIFE AND MOTHER
Did not crash like most Unreal games I’ve played.
BAD
The lighting is really bad, reminds me of horror sets. Usually there is a fog or smoke haze in the scenes that makes things even worse. This is in version 4, which has been improved 3 times already.
I’m guessing the male voice is synthesized or the person is holding their nose closed to produce the voice. Yuck.
Her hair goes wild like there are strong gusts of wind inside the school, and/or a lot of static electricity in the hair.
To get the key for the extra scenes, you would have to pay $9 a month for someone who seems to be at a rookie level of programming Unreal. Author wants PROFESSIONAL money for rookie work and not really a lot of content.
The penis looks like some malformed and diseased object. No wonder her hand doesn’t closely wrap around it.
Game progresses at a VERY SLOW pace.

1.70 star(s) 6 Votes