Lazlaz21

May 2, 2021
Exposed [Ep.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 260mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Thank you for this but the link's down unfortunately

Vegasyy

Aug 25, 2017
Uhm, so, there is no new continuation for the main story with this update? Or am i wrong? :coffee:

EDIT: I get it now, he added some "premium" content, so nothing new until we have the full version of the game i guess

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
You also don't need an incest patch

Edit game/Variables.rpy and set the following to 1 to get both Incest & Patreon modes

$ Patreon_On = 1
$ Brenda_Relations = 1

Quiz during gameplay (Case Sensitive)

Game before Exposed
Busted

Brenda's Sister
Jane

Brenda's Daughter
Kate

Last edited:

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
One of the better DAZ (?) asset game creators because of the custom artstyle, proportions, animation composition and liberal use of the wet shader but the male MC model tho..... he looks anything but human.
Is that the only scene in the current demo tho? Some choices are gated off by patreon it seems but the game is unencrypted and there seems to be more scenes in the "video" folder.

Edit: If the dev is reading this or if someone can pass it on to him, "add a window transparency slider for the text box, thanks".
>daz
lol no thats fuckin ultra modded 3d sex villa from a decade+ ago. Klub 17 or whatever

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes