Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
The scene where mom and son fuck in the bedroom in front of an asleep husband, for example... That would be netorare... Anyway, for me the netorare tag has no sense because the husband ain't the male protagonist, but it's only my opinion...
Well I can't agree with you on that as it does have the male protagonist tag and not female protagonist tag. The MC or point of view (POV) is from Peter's, so it is male protagonist, regardless if your making the choice of what Julia does with Cornell... If anything it could do with female protagonist and multiple protagonist tags. Why I say that is when Julia tells Peter what she did/does do with Cornell, when Peter asks for details, but that only happens when doing them paths... As technically it then becomes Julia's POV even it its a flash back, which makes her the MC at that time... But over all the main POV you play is Peter so his the MC so its just MALE protagonist..

In conclusion, seeing the MC is Peter, then all of what of happens between Julia and Cornell = netorare tag....
Which on f82zone the definition for that is:
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Ref: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/ and search Netorare

So that is why it needs that tag... As "someone other than the MC" = Cornell

Last edited:
Reactions: tommyjohne

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Well I can't agree with you on that as it does have the male protagonist tag and not female protagonist tag. The MC or point of view (POV) is from Peter's, so it is male protagonist, regardless if your making the choice of what Julia does with Cornell... If anything it could do with female protagonist and multiple protagonist tags. Why I say that is when Julia tells Peter what she did/does do with Cornell, when Peter asks for details, but that only happens when doing them paths... As technically it then becomes Julia's POV even it its a flash back, which makes her the MC at that time... But over all the main POV you play is Peter so his the MC so its just MALE protagonist..

In conclusion, seeing the MC is Peter, then all of what of happens between Julia and Cornell = netorare tag....
Which on f82zone the definition for that is:
  • Netorare [Designed to cause jealousy by having the romantic interest involved with someone other than the MC.]
Ref: https://f95zone.to/threads/tags-rules-and-list-updated-2024-01-29.10394/ and search Netorare

So that is why it needs that tag... As "someone other than the MC" = Cornell
Who the hell is peter?

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
Someone mind explaining to me how the fuck this garbage made in Renpy is shooting my CPU usage to 100% every time i hover over an option in the main menu or click a different camera angle during a scene? Literally can't see any camera angle but the default one or this happens and never stops until i change back.

Did i just fucking download malware?

Edit: Running the project from the latest Renpy nightly SDK fixes this issue, so i don't know what kind of FUCKED UP version of Renpy this game comes with.

Edit 2: And by fixed i mean it only goes up to 90% by the third video. What the fuck is this shit even?

Last edited:

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
Who the hell is peter?
If you start the game from the start and not name the person that is you the MC Peter as the Default name... Take it you don't use the original name when you play it or remember what it was and just play from the last save with your custom name then?

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Someone mind explaining to me how the fuck this garbage made in Renpy is shooting my CPU usage to 100% every time i hover over an option in the main menu or click a different camera angle during a scene? Literally can't see any camera angle but the default one or this happens and never stops until i change back.

Did i just fucking download malware?

Edit: Running the project from the latest Renpy nightly SDK fixes this issue, so i don't know what kind of FUCKED UP version of Renpy this game comes with.

Edit 2: And by fixed i mean it only goes up to 90% by the third video. What the fuck is this shit even?
I actually did get something useful from this wall of eloquence. Thanks. Optimized the code to stop that from happening, now gotta re upload. The main menu is like that because of the video in the background, I'm gonna switch to images.

Serenity@Blended Imagery

Nov 17, 2022
The main character doesn't get cucked, at all. You should use that imagination for your own WEG, would be a banger.
Well if that's the case then the netorare tag shouldn't be there for this game then... It's false advertising and seeing a lot of people hate netorare content is could be harmful to promote the game... Although I love netorare and was piss that I didn't find any and have been waiting for someone like yourself to confirm that fact, so thanks...

Reactions: iainmore

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
Well if that's the case then the netorare tag shouldn't be there for this game then... It's false advertising and seeing a lot of people hate netorare content is could be harmful to promote the game... Although I love netorare and was piss that I didn't find any and have been waiting for someone like yourself to confirm that fact, so thanks...
I've no control over the tags.

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
I actually did get something useful from this wall of eloquence. Thanks. Optimized the code to stop that from happening, now gotta re upload. The main menu is like that because of the video in the background, I'm gonna switch to images.
The main menu is not the main issue. Switching to the new Renpy version also fixed that. Any scene with 3 loaded videos didn't lag, they literally skipped through random frames every 2 seconds while the CPU was on fire at 100%. The further down the list the video was the worst it got and i learned now that not even the first video played as fluid as it could. Opening the game with new Renpy SDK fixed all playback problems but the CPU was still getting as high as 90% which is absolutely fucking ridiculous for webm playing. Whatever version of Renpy comes with your game is turbo fucked when it comes to streaming video, the new version out now improves it enough that it fixes the issue on my end but is still moronically optimized. How much of that is Renpy and how much of that is you i don't know, I'm downloading another Renpy game that streams video files now to check.

Anyway, good animations. Did you make them yourself? I didn't recognize them from all the copy and paste i see in other games here.

tazlucky09

Jul 18, 2017
i just DL(3.7 free and 3.6 Patreon) the game and i try to click "go sicko mode- unlocked version" in the prologue and cant do anything with it. i try to looked thru the comments and tried to edit the "$ Patreon_On = 1" and deleting the rpyc file as well as deleting my old saves but still cant do anything with it. everything else work. am i missing something?

Last edited:
Jun 5, 2017
i just DL(3.7 free and 3.6 Patreon) the game and i try to click "go sicko mode- unlocked version" in the prologue and cant do anything with it. i try to looked thru the comments and tried to edit the "$ Patreon_On = 1" and deleting the rpyc file as well as deleting my old saves but still cant do anything with it. everything else work. am i missing something?
add the Patreon folder from 3.6 to 3.7 just be aware the folder is not properly coded for ep 2 rework. It will still run ep 2 but the Patreon rework scenes won't play.

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes