RPGM - Completed - Exposure from a Female's Perspective [Final] [Hometown Flavor]

1. 2.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

10min mini-rpg-vn with exposure focus that broadens into full-time sex.

Honestly... not gonna even doing my usual proper format review of this game, just do yourself a favor. Play something else.

Now I'm suppose to hit 200 characters of this game..
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Meaning Less

Finished the game, it was too short 11 minutes total gameplay, there were around 9 ecchi pictures and that's it.

For an exposure game this was just too weak, no exposure mechanics, you don't even see your current clothing untill you unlock the event which consists of a single picture.

Found only 2 disappointing endings, one you get raped by a masked man, the other you get corrupted by a random dude.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

xycggiyygyufuvi

So the translation is obviously a MTL with all that that entails. However, its made worse by the fact that the 'translator' could not take the time to check their work and they have many instances of the same sentence multiple times.

Also not everything is even translated.

As for the gameplay it's very basic. Walk around talk to a person or go to a place, see a scene, move to the next day and repeat.

At the time of this review I'm hard stuck at a point where there is seemingly nothing to do and no way to move the 'story' along and I'm just fine with that. A good enough reason to not waste time on this game.