RPGM Completed Exposure from a Female's Perspective [Final] [Hometown Flavor]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ352392_ZToaWuYDxdPJfp9Vw6DPsGVppuS9kd-1.jpg

Overview:
Madoka spending lovely days with her fiancé.
Madoka is a construction company sergeant, and after getting married, he has a financially blessed life.
The relationship with my parents-in-law was also good, and it was supposed to be the best marriage that everyone would envy ...
However, a little question arose in Madoka's heart.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-11-08
Release Date: 2021-11-05
Original Title: 女性視点のリアルな露出と痴漢を体験するRPG
Developer
: Hometown Flavor
Censored: Yes
Version: Final
Language: English [MTL]
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Patch:
WORD WRAP FIX

RJ352392_hbejKzcoZiMOOl82hBxtw3D7Q09P4Q.jpg RJ352392_gwlDnX3ecbMeIxepRc47LwvdsQ58If.jpg

Last edited:

BannedBeast

Apr 26, 2020
Translated with DeepL and Google since DeepL was giving me a hard time like not translating anything

arucard34

Jun 8, 2020
oof nice, was about to ask for a siterip of this im glad that i searched the forum first thanks for the upload and translation

ktez

Feb 15, 2020
Apparently she has a fiancee...but as it's female protag wouldn't 'cheating' tag be more appropriate? Unless the fiancee gets stolen away? Meh I'm not gonna get into that argument for anyone reading this.
It's probably cheating then, not ntr, thanks.
I don't get why the devs doesnt just add new tags to be more specific on this kind of thing, it's not hard at all, their backend is probably shit if they can't do it or they just don't care.

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
It's probably cheating then, not ntr, thanks.
I don't get why the devs doesnt just add new tags to be more specific on this kind of thing, it's not hard at all, their backend is probably shit if they can't do it or they just don't care.
Dev isn't in control of the thread. It's the uploaders who do the tags and they (and moderators sometimes) who change them.

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes