RPGM Completed Exposure from a Female's Perspective [Final] [Hometown Flavor]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Mjunh

Nov 5, 2018
jesus the people making these janky ass MTL translations STILL can't get the text to display properly instead of running past the edge of the screen? Why do they even bother...
go to post 40 were attachment is to fix word wrap
Here is a fix for word wrap. Also for the translator, don't copy paste from DeepL and not look at it. If you didn't there would be far less repeating of lines in the game.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
Yup, was bad.. there should be a secret ending where you get kidnapped or something, meh don't really care, the whole game was completed in 40min.

EDIT:
seem in total there are 3 ending? idk got only the one where she got pregnant with her bf

Feb 21, 2020
So she has a good fiancé, good financial standing, good relationship with her family, and a good life and you're telling me none of that is enough? Maybe this game should have been called "Exposure of A Female's Perspective".
the woman is hypergamy, she is never satisfied.in the way that nature made women evolve, it makes them not love man as man loves woman.

• Angry
Reactions: tiy

bluedrakken

Aug 6, 2016
game wasn't what i thought it would be. kind of disappointed that the game is feels like some one just cut and pasted it together.

BannedBeast

Apr 26, 2020
Apparently she has a fiancee...but as it's female protag wouldn't 'cheating' tag be more appropriate? Unless the fiancee gets stolen away? Meh I'm not gonna get into that argument for anyone reading this.
Sorry, I thought ntr means cheating, like whether it's male or female

AlekzOr

Mar 29, 2018
this game only have 1 ending right?
Got 1 with happy pregnancy somethingsomething and 1 where masked dude rapes her in her home and kills her
So at least 2
For 2nd ending you need to search town for encounters with masked dude before proceding to the next day

Koyuki_Shiina

Sep 11, 2018
i got 2 endings,

1st with the masked person

2nd with the husband, but the wife seems to love exposure with her husband

JMARENAS

Dec 31, 2020
It's probably cheating then, not ntr, thanks.
I don't get why the devs doesnt just add new tags to be more specific on this kind of thing, it's not hard at all, their backend is probably shit if they can't do it or they just don't care.
Like you said cheating should be there but NTR would also be appropriate especially if the referred person leaves their partner for another one. NTR literally means taken away so it will probably the outcome after constantly cheating. You can always say that a person who was NTRed will always have to have cheated even if the partner gives consent but not the other way around because let's face even when there was consent between them the fact that someone you love is having sex with another person and is enjoying it better when he/she is doing it with you is already dishonesty in your relationship. In life nothing is equal even love, you can't truly love two persons at the same time because loving two or three person equally will create conflict between each of them at some point. Trust me, that's why even muslims have hierarchy for wives and there is a term concubines in east asia. maybe some people would not agree with me but hey this is what a believe in and I do not have experience between relationships like harems and would not want to do so because frankly I want to stay loyal to one person to avoid conflict between parties. This is also the main reason in the world why a majority of the people prefers to have only two individuals in a relationship.

Carrera

Jun 25, 2017
Sorry, I thought ntr means cheating, like whether it's male or female
NTR isn't completely cheating, NTR, depending on which kind you're talking about, the most common used here is when someone important to the main character, whether male or female, is screwing someone else and it makes the MC "feel" like he or she is being cheated on and they get the pain etc from it.

It could be the MC's mom, sister, childhood friend, wife/husband. If the MC feels hurt because whomever is screwing someone else, it's NTR. (the most commonly used version on this site, there's like 4 different kinds of NTR)

labold1212

Aug 20, 2021
No, when the game ends it returns to the menu.

If there are purple guys stuck in the park it probably means you got stuck in the same place I did, replay and only enter the nail salon after everything else is done to avoid it.
where is nail salon

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes