RPGM Completed Exposure from a Female's Perspective [Final] [Hometown Flavor]

1.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Holy fuck, came back to the sight after not checking for a while and every rpgm upload is a shitty MTL half of which don't even have the word wrap applied. This sight really is going to shit, I really don't understand why they refuse to give us a MTL thread prefix. But on the other hand they're quick to delete comments regarding MTL and the quality of them. I suppose if you REALLY want to play this then the upload is appreciated but at that point you might as well just look up the cg.

Reactions: str8up

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
not even remotely true unless someone steals your boyfriend or husband, which i'm not convinced has ever been done in a game before. this is cheating not ntr.
Well, looking at the few posts, this might be both. If the husband cheats, that's still netorare.
Now, you have to understand that ntr is short for three different types of cheating, netori, netorare and netorase. It all depends on who does the cheating.
On this forum, Cheating (done by the MC) and Ntr (done to the MC - stealing/banging their loved one, or the loved one does the banging) are differentiated.

Settum

Jan 10, 2019
Holy fuck, came back to the sight after not checking for a while and every rpgm upload is a shitty MTL half of which don't even have the word wrap applied. This sight really is going to shit, I really don't understand why they refuse to give us a MTL thread prefix. But on the other hand they're quick to delete comments regarding MTL and the quality of them. I suppose if you REALLY want to play this then the upload is appreciated but at that point you might as well just look up the cg.
Reason is simple. Some of them get an official translation/license, but mostly... there's been an exponential growth of simple games due to the longevity and popularity of the engine in Japan. Many who discovered rpg maker in their youth are now at the point where they can make games themselves, etc. Due to that and lack of proper or properly paid translators, and way too much stuff coming or being requested from Japan, not to mention the lack of standards and heavy criticism regardless of outcome (either the game isn't coming soon enough, is MTL or is too pricy) has unfortunately allowed for random people to be able to get paid by translating from a language they don't know to a language they can't speak just because they are offering a fraction of the price a human being would request.
TLDR: Too many short and cheap games, too few affordable translators or hobbyists.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Reason is simple. Some of them get an official translation/license, but mostly... there's been an exponential growth of simple games due to the longevity and popularity of the engine in Japan. Many who discovered rpg maker in their youth are now at the point where they can make games themselves, etc. Due to that and lack of proper or properly paid translators, and way too much stuff coming or being requested from Japan, not to mention the lack of standards and heavy criticism regardless of outcome (either the game isn't coming soon enough, is MTL or is too pricy) has unfortunately allowed for random people to be able to get paid by translating from a language they don't know to a language they can't speak just because they are offering a fraction of the price a human being would request.
TLDR: Too many short and cheap games, too few affordable translators or hobbyists.
That's unfortunate, the only thing I wish would be for a thread prefix for MTL but since there is a site update coming soon maybe we'll get it then!? At least until then It wouldn't hurt if the poster would put MTL in the thread title. It would save A LOT of people going into them. then when people do comment complaining about MTL, you can reply with "it's in the title" That way the thread would be talking about the game and not google-fu level translations.

xycggiyygyufuvi

Aug 25, 2018
That's unfortunate, the only thing I wish would be for a thread prefix for MTL but since there is a site update coming soon maybe we'll get it then!? At least until then It wouldn't hurt if the poster would put MTL in the thread title. It would save A LOT of people going into them. then when people do comment complaining about MTL, you can reply with "it's in the title" That way the thread would be talking about the game and not google-fu level translations.
Or even just a tag so you can easily filter it out.

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
is this translated?
ye, I may upload it later

EDIT
sorry was not :LOL:, I was using a tool for MTL so I've forgot..

btw trust me is bad... I was not able to end neither the game thanks to some flashback minigame where you had to escape from a stalker/kidnapper while you have to rush some rebus, if i'm not wrong was to find a lock combination by chance... It tried to add some plot but everything was too much surreal without the chance to empathize her. Also low amount of CG and bad writing.

Last edited:

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
The current spam of MTL is really annoying.
It honestly lower the quality of F95 as a whole since MTL is low quality by it self, and then we have people like me who makes all of the post complaining about the shit quality MTL content.
this... the site only accepts English language games anyway, and I would hardly consider the gibberish that MTL pukes out English...

Mjunh

Nov 5, 2018
after the train exposure after new clothing from english class im unable to find the next shop. is the game done?

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
after the train exposure after new clothing from english class im unable to find the next shop. is the game done?
No, when the game ends it returns to the menu.

If there are purple guys stuck in the park it probably means you got stuck in the same place I did, replay and only enter the nail salon after everything else is done to avoid it.

Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer

Mjunh

Nov 5, 2018
No, when the game ends it returns to the menu.

If there are purple guys stuck in the park it probably means you got stuck in the same place I did, replay and only enter the nail salon after everything else is done to avoid it.
yep there stuck ill try the redo then thanks

Fatneck

Aug 19, 2020
Is this just a demo? After going home by train twice nothing can be done. just a few events. and what remains is walking arround. Or did i just plainly miss something?

Deleted member 563623

Apr 19, 2018
jesus the people making these janky ass MTL translations STILL can't get the text to display properly instead of running past the edge of the screen? Why do they even bother...

• Sad
Reactions: MTL_EN_j0yer
1.30 star(s) 3 Votes