KL-001-A

Dec 16, 2019
Kinda like this game so far, if only because of the decent character customization.
100% needs more races and more sex poses, though.

7th7th

Jan 27, 2021
is this the 1.0.1 update that's on itchio or...? if not, im surprised nobody's uploaded it yet

ベボレド

Oct 19, 2018
though furry is not my thing, i love the music (but wish i could change them, hearing the same thing and only changing on character creation and the menu is sad), customization, animations (including genital colision) and the first person view, but the controls are terribly clunky and the micromanagement wall behind the actual fun stuff is super boring, confusing, frustrating and nonsense.

Behemoth19

Apr 18, 2018
ok ppl ive got to ask... whats up with all the furry lately. yo ppl gonna spark the animal propteccion nazis hahaha. i always thought it was a very rare kink but all these games say otherwise

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I wonder if there's a way to summon jb281472 to update the thread
A while ago they added functionality to alert about updates using the "report post"-thing.
The top row:
Game update
The reported post contains a link to a new version of the game

I just did so hopefully it'll get updated soon.

Reactions: Digteren

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
ok ppl ive got to ask... whats up with all the furry lately. yo ppl gonna spark the animal propteccion nazis hahaha. i always thought it was a very rare kink but all these games say otherwise
I feel like they've been everywhere since like 2010. At least this game has more and less furry looking faces so you can make a more anthropomorph lineup of workers if you aren't down with the fur. I doesn't bother me in the H scenes in this game as much as khajit do in TES x)

A while ago they added functionality to alert about updates using the "report post"-thing.
The top row:
Game update
The reported post contains a link to a new version of the game

I just did so hopefully it'll get updated soon.
Oh wow I didn't realize. Thanks for the heads up

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
Character creation is broken...sure you can make a male BUT will still be cat girl or feline no other options
AND the breast slider is all greyed out the breasts buttons dont let you adjust ither
short story long GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR GAME

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes